Bills positions that inspire most/least confindence

with the addition of maybin, a healthy schobel, kelsay playing for his job, mccargo's potential being realized with new d-line coach, stroud having a full year with this defense under his belt and kyle williams having played that full year next to him...plus, denney, johnson and ellis all as decent backups...

...i would say i am pretty excited to see what this group can do.

i also think that brad butler will be a better RT than he was a guard, and bell will be starting by mid-season.

i also think that brad butler will be a better RT than he was a guard, and bell will be starting by mid-season.

Interesting...I think Bell may be true, but they move Walker over to right, and Butler back inside. Wood kicks over to LG, and Levitre/McKinney are backup guards. Or that could be the 2010 plan. I really think we got lucky again wih Bell. Watch him closely this preseason. I watched every snap he was in last preseason, and he did not look out of place at all. In fact, he looked good. Granted this was against 2nd/3rd stringers, but he also was not NFL strong, and now he is after becoming a workout warrior over the last year.

Least: QB. I'll let that provide what would otherwise be a voluminous pre-season breakdown.

Most: P, duh.

Least runners up: Dline, Oline, LB

Most runners up: S and CB.

That leaves the RB's and WR's at the mercy of two units (QB and OLine) for whom my confidence is not readily inspired. Oh yeah, and the K, but for once I'd like to root for a team who doesn't place such a premium on its kicker's success.

Doesn't matter. Any way you cut it, we're AFC East Champs in 2009, mark it down you dirty b-tches..