Charges dropped fror McIntyre

Fingon

PORT ST. LUCIE — A misdemeanor exposure of sexual organs charge against a Buffalo Bills player and former South Fork High School star has been dropped, a police spokesman said Wednesday.

Corey Lamar McIntyre, 30, a Buffalo Bill who racked up an impressive high school record, was arrested last month following an alleged March 20 incident in Port St. Lucie.

In follow-up meetings with prosecutors, the victim who initially identified McIntyre said she never actually saw his genitals and was “unable to give other specifics in reference to her allegation,” said Officer Tom Nichols, police spokesman.

“Her statement to prosecutors was questionable,” Nichols said.

Hope she gets charged with filing a false police report

http://www.wptv.com/content/wptvsportshead...m9IDOImx1A.cspx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That old lady is an idiot

She should be fined

Agreed. There should be a threshold for accusations that if you make a severe one that turns out to be completely false you get a minor fine.

ALSO: No one ever responded to this when it came up before: One of the reasons McIntyre WAS accused is because he regularly rides a bike of his own?? Can someone confirm this, and are there any pictures?

Agreed. There should be a threshold for accusations that if you make a severe one that turns out to be completely false you get a minor fine.

ALSO: No one ever responded to this when it came up before: One of the reasons McIntyre WAS accused is because he regularly rides a bike of his own?? Can someone confirm this, and are there any pictures?

Read the article, it's confirmed. I don't know of any pics.

Damn, this story was REALLY funny. The second I read the police report though I knew this was getting dropped, far too many inconsistencies to hold up in court.

Congrats Corey, you're cleared.

I'm sure it wasn't REALLY funny to Corey. I can't even imagine what he's been going through since the charges were filed. And I'm sure he'll still get some smack talk during the season even though he's been cleared. The scary part is, with the guilty until proven innocent court system, that this could happen to anyone. Any women here live near Brady?

I'm sure it wasn't REALLY funny to Corey. I can't even imagine what he's been going through since the charges were filed. And I'm sure he'll still get some smack talk during the season even though he's been cleared. The scary part is, with the guilty until proven innocent court system, that this could happen to anyone. Any women here live near Brady?

I tried to make that point in the thread linked above, and was told I must not have a good sense of humor.

I tried to make that point in the thread linked above, and was told I must not have a good sense of humor.

You, me, and a few others. In fact, there was only one idiot who thought it was quite the laughing matter.

I doubt that the dropping of all charges will be picked up in the press as widely as the orginal false accusations, but I do hope the vicious, demented, lying, attention-starved wench gets prosecuted for filing a false report and dragging a young man's good name thru the courts, all for the sake of a little attention.

He is going to get alot of ribbing by people from this. Now that the evidence has presented itself and if Roger Goddell actually cares about hte NFL shield so much he should make a statement in defense of Corey Mcintyre.

Awesome news.

Now where does he go to get his reputation back?

I dont' know the law, or pretend to like petty lawsuits, but this is one case that I hope Corey can sue the hell outta whoever ruined his repuatation. I'm not sure if you would go after the lady or police or what, but I hope he does. What a joke.