The truth about Wood and Levitre

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when people say they won't resort to name-calling. Well, I will:

You, sir, are an idiot.

A well reasoned, and thought out substantive response, which proves exactly how smart you are.

These workouts aren't even mandatory, PeaBrain.

Did I say they were mandatory? Didn't think so.

You act like they aren't getting any reps, but in your own post, you state they are being sprinkled in with the first team.

Did i say they weren't getting any reps? I think I said they weren't getting starting reps, which is true, right?

Hey, Chicken Little, get a grip.

A well reasoned, and thought out substantive response, which again, proves exactly how smart you are.

And, for future reference, rebuilding is when you DO start from scratch.

What the hell are you trying to say here? 8th grade english level. Not comprehensible. No context. Not smart. F-

We've been "rebuilding" for over a decade...and gotten no better.

You are a contrarian, agitator and, most importantly, a deuscher.

You = real dumb, and a real bad writer.

A well reasoned, and thought out substantive response, which proves exactly how smart you are.

Did I say they were mandatory? Didn't think so.

Did i say they weren't getting any reps? I think I said they weren't getting starting reps, which is true, right?

A well reasoned, and thought out substantive response, which again, proves exactly how smart you are.

What the hell are you trying to say here? 8th grade english level. Not comprehensible. No context. Not smart. F-

We've been "rebuilding" for over a decade...and gotten no better.

You = real dumb, and a real bad writer.

You truly don't understand the concept of reading do you. They are being rotated in with the veterans with the 1st team-taking away some of the veterans reps while also playing with the 2nd team. Sounds like they are getting very little reps to me (that's sarcasm for you fyi)

just for fun, take a look at this current Bills Depth Chart

Oh and if you could, please call my post substantive or whatever your random big word of the day happens to be today.

It's obvious that BB's elavator doesnt go to the top, be he succeeded in one thing, creating a thread that ticked everyone off with it's stupidity, and confirming the point that we are all rabid, passionate fans that can't wait for the season to start!

There's nothing wrong with BB's elevator.... It's just that his building is vertically challenged.

(don't worry Stumpy, I've got your back) :thumbsup:

It's obvious that BB's elavator doesnt go to the top, be he succeeded in one thing, creating a thread that ticked everyone off with it's stupidity, and confirming the point that we are all rabid, passionate fans that can't wait for the season to start!

HIP HIP HERAY!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

BB Fan I was hoping you would stop trying to defend yourself...but you haven't. You need to realize that among the many posters on TSW, this thread makes it very clear you are near the bottom in terms of overall knowledge of the NFL. You've defended yourself with semantics for 4 pages now - when the fact remains you are obviously clueless to some of the institutions and common practices of NFL teams.

People like you need to spend a few years learning about professional football before infecting our young fans with your ignorance.

BB Fan I was hoping you would stop trying to defend yourself...but you haven't. You need to realize that among the many posters on TSW, this thread makes it very clear you are near the bottom in terms of overall knowledge of the NFL.

It has less to do with NFL knowledge than simple reading comprehension. How he can quote a piece that says the rookies are getting some reps with the 1st unit, and then say they're not getting any reps with the starting unit at all, is mind-boggling!

Chris Brown Reports from OTAs:

"Veterans Kirk Chambers and Seth McKinney continue to hold down the starting roles at the two guard positions on the offensive line. Rookies Andy Levitre and Eric Wood are still being rotated in however, a good portion of the time. "

For those of you who think our Offensive line will be upgraded this year...here is a newsflash....These guys aren't even getting starting reps.

And oh by the way...Chambers and McKinney (who are currently starting over the kids) did not even start over Fowler and Preston last year... THAT'S how far off these guys are.

This is just sickening.

sdhfowieg wpoepao.,m,xzcbv oieroptqe j jasdfkomvzmx

This is just sickening.

Agree completely.

Oh, wait. You were talking about Brown's report, not the overreaction it inspired, weren't you? Never mind ...

Over-reaction ?

AP style omits the hyphen in most cases where "over" is used as a prefix.

And the overreaction I'm citing, of course, was the one in the first post of this thread.

i know it's feeding the troll but ... where does it say "These guys aren't even getting starting reps"

It says they're being rotated in a "good portion of the time" -- sounds very positive to me

they will be starters on opening day

Gotta disagree.

I go along with the OP's main point, which I take to be that there's no guarantee that these two guys will start in game one. The thing is that Jauron has been saying that from day one. He said from the beginning that they would start with vets as the first string, and if the rooks progressed enough they would take over.

There's a fair to middling chance that we might not see one or even both starting at the beginning of the season, though they are likelier to start as the season goes along.

Thing is that this is no breaking news. This is how it was supposed to go.

Gotta disagree.

I go along with the OP's main point, which I take to be that there's no guarantee that these two guys will start in game one. The thing is that Jauron has been saying that from day one. He said from the beginning that they would start with vets as the first string, and if the rooks progressed enough they would take over.

There's a fair to middling chance that we might not see one or even both starting at the beginning of the season, though they are likelier to start as the season goes along.

Thing is that this is no breaking news. This is how it was supposed to go.

I take a middle ground here. I liken Levitre to Eric Steinbach, and have for a while. Both played some Tackle, and Steinbach stepped right in. I think that Levitre will have less trouble than average with the difficult part of OL play, which is pass blocking. As for Wood, he seems like a flat out beast. I see him as more suited for RG than LG, which is where I hope to see Levitre. People I trust tell me that Hangartner is good. I even think that Butler will be OK at RT if he can stay healthy.

In short, there is a solid chance imo to see an improved interior line from day 1.

Imo the problem is at LT. There is no reason for me to suspect that Langston Walker will be even an average LT in this league. Hopefully I am mistaken.