Another police beating

GOBILLS78

Guest dog14787
Now that people can't think for themselves, they just repeat what they feel makes them sound intelligent or compassionate. These people have been programmed to standup for the bad guys and tear down the good guys. Then everybody is in disbelief when their kids idolize Tony Montoya, the Sopranos, and 50 Cent.

These police officers deserved to lose their job, IMO. They made a series of errors and lost control of their emotions. I feel bad for police who have to deal with this garbage, day in and day out. I wouldn't be able to control myself either. I promise you that most of the bleeding heart, cop bashers wouldn't last a week on the job. It doesn't stop them from judging and scrutinizing every chance they get.

Bottom line: These cops broke the law themselves and lost control. Being held to a different standard comes with the job and that is made clear before you start. The guy who was getting arrested is a waste of life and will be propped up as a victim by many people. The guy was getting punched, not stabbed, shot, or run over with a vehicle. Those of you who want to treat the beatdown, like something more than it is, have probably never been in a fight. Tough to take these posters serious in regards to this subject. I've seen people horrified by the site of a cop wrestling with a guy running from the scene of a crime. People just don't have a clue.

Nice to see a little thought and common sense with this thread. :unsure:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
They never really pointed out in the video which 5 got fired. I hope one of them was the big phony who purposely got in the way of the van in an effort to do severe tire damage. Then he fakes like he almost got hit. What a jerk.

I hope this victim sues the cops, the city and the seat belt company. I mean, the president of the seat belt company should have personally buckled him in. Until this scoiety treats our criminals like kings, we can only be seen as unjust.

At least we are on our way. It does my heart good to see that there are right thinking people out there on a Buffalo Bills message board of all things.

1. We hold the police to a higher than humanly possible standard. We ask them to have no emotion after a 45 minute chase where hundreds of lives are risked and at the end of which one of their friends is run down on the highway and left for dead.

2. When they fail in this standard we make them pay with their careers and forfeit the future income they have built over a matter of years.

Steps one and two are a start, but step 3 is the sign we have evolved as a people.

3. Not only do we follow through on steps 1 and 2, but we then call the cops animals and celebrate their firings on web boards everywhere. Our concern for the victim's spinal cord shows our greatness as a nation too. Maybe one day we will have a national holiday called "Cop revenge day". We can have a "where are they now" reality show which displays these wretched former cops and their families as they hopefully struggle to find their next meal. We can show the victims in their lawsuit purchased mansions still strung out on crack or booze or dope but in a much better crackhouse.

Good post. :unsure:

They never really pointed out in the video which 5 got fired. I hope one of them was the big phony who purposely got in the way of the van in an effort to do severe tire damage. Then he fakes like he almost got hit. What a jerk.

Keep whining. These animals are still out of a job :unsure: And deservedly so. Bye bye pension. Crack! :blink:

Keep whining. These animals are still out of a job :w00t: And deservedly so. Bye bye pension. Crack! :thumbsup:

Dude I am agreeing with you. I think it is great that we hold our cops to impossible standards. It is important to a great society that we favor victims like that van driver whenever possible. I hope your dream comes true and people like him one day rule the world. What a grand world it will be.

Dude I am agreeing with you. I think it is great that we hold our cops to impossible standards. It is important to a great society that we favor victims like that van driver whenever possible. I hope your dream comes true and people like him one day rule the world. What a grand world it will be.

Way to put words in others mouths. Glad we agree, along with the chief of police and the mayor, that these 5 deserved what they got though. We must be on to something :w00t:

Way to put words in others mouths. Glad we agree, along with the chief of police and the mayor, that these 5 deserved what they got though. We must be on to something :w00t:

Oh cool the mayor and police chief even agreed that they should be mocked and called animals? We are definitely progressing as a society in that case. They must have cut it from the video segment I saw.

Guest dog14787
God, you are an idiot. It is Crayonz.

I'm into oils actually, my paintings are normally out of this world. :w00t:

ieatcrayonz is my alter ego, I'm a sarcastic bugger as the crayon man.(kidding folks)

You jump into a debate and that's your only input, brilliant, and who's the idiot?

After the head-kicking incident in California, this video comes to light -- an entire year after the fact. Unreal stuff.

Link

The date says 1/23/2008. Why is it just coming out now?

Oh cool the mayor and police chief even agreed that they should be mocked and called animals? We are definitely progressing as a society in that case. They must have cut it from the video segment I saw.

If we were really progressing they would've also charged them. They should consider themselves fortunate they're only losing their jobs. Being mocked shouldn't really concern them because, well, they deserve it. Plus, they don't have jobs, so they need to prioritize.

Guest dog14787
Keep whining. These animals are still out of a job :w00t: And deservedly so. Bye bye pension. Crack! :thumbsup:

50 years worth of service trying to keep peace and order in a F%$ked up world down the drain because some lunatic goes crazy and tries to kill people on the road.

You call them animals, I'll call you a jackass

50 years worth of service trying to keep peace and order in a F%$ked up world down the drain because some lunatic goes crazy and tries to kill people on the road.

You call them animals, I'll call you a jackass

Yes, down the drain because of the other guy, not their own actions. We clearly would not want well trained, experienced, sworn officers of the law to take personal responsibility. Clearly these guys were model officers for a combined 50 years. So close to pension for some of them I'll bet. I'm sure this was the first time they have behaved in this manner in all those years of stressful situations. Pesky video.

You call it service, I'll call it brutality.

Guest dog14787
Yes, down the drain because of the other guy, not their own actions. We clearly would not want well trained, experienced, sworn officers of the law to take personal responsibility. Clearly these guys were model officers for a combined 50 years. So close to pension for some of them I'll bet. I'm sure this was the first time they have behaved in this manner in all those years of stressful situations. Pesky video.

You call it service, I'll call it brutality.

I say your wrong and with a good lawyer some of these men could get their jobs back. The men were under extreme duress for 45 minutes in a high speed chase and within minutes of the climax the perp actually tried to run over one of their fellow police officers. Now given the speed at which it all happened and the adrenaline that must have been pumping through each of the officers at the time the incident occurred, I believe the men may have acted in a normal manner, the same manner at which you or I may have acted had one of our comrades almost been killed in front of us. To uphold the law has to be first and for most in any officers mind, but he also has a moral obligation to protect his brother at arms, the same brother that protects him. When you see ypur partner almost gets killed in the line of duty your first reaction is to kill the perp before he kills you or your partner, its what you are trained to do. It was wrong what this group of experienced ex police officers did, but may have been unavoidable considering the circumstances.

It is very possible you could take any group of officers from any Jurisdiction and have the same thing occur all over again.

If that's true then a different form of punishment should be administered and reinstatement should be in order.

To uphold the law has to be first and for most in any officers mind, but he also has a moral obligation to protect his brother at arms, the same brother that protects him. When you see ypur partner almost gets killed in the line of duty the first thing that comes to mind is to kill the perp before he kills you or your partner, its what you are trained to do. It was wrong what this group of experienced ex police officers did, but may have been unavoidable considering the circumstances.

I think I heard in the police academy in Birmingham on the last day of class and before you can graduate, you get this training where the unconscious, motionless perp ambushes the brothers in arms. You don't have to worry about procedures though, because you learn that even if you get caught on video a good lawyer can get you out of it. The chief and mayor are going by the textbook on this one.

Guest dog14787
I think I heard in the police academy in Birmingham on the last day of class and before you can graduate, you get this training where the unconscious, motionless perp ambushes the brothers in arms. You don't have to worry about procedures though, because you learn that even if you get caught on video a good lawyer can get you out of it. The chief and mayor are going by the textbook on this one.

The perp was using a vehicle as a deadly weapon, vs some kicks and punches. I've never said what the men did was right or by the book, but lets say you are coming up on this guy, he's already tried to kill people and you know he doesn't have a weapon how? and you know he's for sure unconscious how?

You make a mockery out of what should be a good point, special training for this type of circumstance may have prevented this from happening.

The perp was using a vehicle as a deadly weapon, vs some kicks and punches. I've never said what the men did was right or by the book, but lets say you are coming up on this guy, he's already tried to kill people and you know he doesn't have a weapon how? and you know he's for sure unconscious how?

You make a mockery out of what should be a good point, special training for this type of circumstance may have prevented this from happening.

I don't want to speak for Denny but I think what he is trying to say is:

It is not so much this incident why we should mock cops, but more of a collective mocking. This way, we let them know that they have to bow down to the real bosses of our society; the drunken lunatics on rampages trying to run down cops and pedestrians. Without this mocking, the cops will think there is some level of support for the rule of law. If we show that support we all live in danger. It could be any of us getting beat up for merely going on a drunken rampage and trying to kill people. I don't think anyone wants to live in a society like that.

As for the special training it might be tough to develop. You have to consider the video was taken by one of the trailing cars. The cops in the forward cars may have very well thought the cop on the highway was dead. They reacted with raw emotion that cannot be evoked in training no matter how hard you try to simulate it. I think what Denny is trying to say is: Who gives a crap? If we mock hard enough we can have scourge like that driver on every street in America and what a grand and glorious time it will be for us all.

Guest dog14787
I don't want to speak for Denny but I think what he is trying to say is:

It is not so much this incident why we should mock cops, but more of a collective mocking. This way, we let them know that they have to bow down to the real bosses of our society; the drunken lunatics on rampages trying to run down cops and pedestrians. Without this mocking, the cops will think there is some level of support for the rule of law. If we show that support we all live in danger. It could be any of us getting beat up for merely going on a drunken rampage and trying to kill people. I don't think anyone wants to live in a society like that.

As for the special training it might be tough to develop. You have to consider the video was taken by one of the trailing cars. The cops in the forward cars may have very well thought the cop on the highway was dead. They reacted with raw emotion that cannot be evoked in training no matter how hard you try to simulate it. I think what Denny is trying to say is: Who gives a crap? If we mock hard enough we can have scourge like that driver on every street in America and what a grand and glorious time it will be for us all.

You seem much more intelligent then I ever gave you credit for crayonz, a different perspective maybe with a different way of communicating it, but intelligent none the less.

The eating of the crayonz kinda throws ya :w00t:

Well dog.....thats the job. And if they cant "flip that switch" then they have no business being law enforcement officers.

I mean.....I dont think they should run over there administering first aid to the guy who flipped out of the van after watching him nearly run over an officer.......but WTF WERE THEY THINKING

Exactly.

To answer this:

WTF WERE THEY THINKING

IMO, they were taking their frustrations out on the dude and that is wrong, unprofessional and wrong... Rightly so, they should be fired. The bad cops need to be weeded out.

Guest dog14787
Exactly.

To answer this:

WTF WERE THEY THINKING

IMO, they were taking their frustrations out on the dude and that is wrong, unprofessional and wrong... Rightly so, they should be fired. The bad cops need to be weeded out.

Frustrations? the perp just tried to run over their partner, brilliant. :w00t: