Wonder What This Big Surprise Is That Channel 7 Keeps Talking About...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My feed was a bit choppy so I wasn't sure I heard it correctly. At the start, did he say he was throwing a ball around with James Hardy? I hope that's the case because those two need to be kept together as much as possible.

My feed was a bit choppy so I wasn't sure I heard it correctly. At the start, did he say he was throwing a ball around with James Hardy? I hope that's the case because those two need to be kept together as much as possible.

Mine was also. I get FIOS next week, can't wait. :devil:

Yes, he was throwing the ball around with Hardy.

Terrell is a charming man. Expect to see him on ESPN when he retires. I hope he realizes how much Buffalo fans love their Bills players. If he helps the Bills to the playoffs he can get elected to congress.

PTR

Man, Owens seems to be having a great time in Buffalo so far, anyway. Let's hope it translates into wins, but he certainly seems excited to be here. That counts for something, and he seems to enjoy being the only celebrity in town.

I thought TO did outstanding. He seemed to legitimately have his feet grounded, which has to be a one huge challenge given all the hoopla.

He mentioned the fan turnout and the whole huge welcome was more than he expected. I think that is good. This is what his type really loves and appreciates. Anyone who has watched him over the years knows he plays hard, but I think all of this will give him even another aspect of motivation to play his hardest and try his best to lift the entire team.

Great job Buffalo!

THE BIG SURPRISE... T.O. DID THE SPORTS ANNOUNCING ON CH 7.....

THE LEAD STORY......WAS T.O. SHOWING CLIPS OF HIMSELF....LOL....RUNNING THRU PLAYS IN THE FIELDHOUSE....GETTING THE KEYS TO THE CITY FROM MAYOR BROWN.....STATING HIS GOAL WAS TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

IT ENDED WITH EVERYONE ENJOYING A BIG BOWL OF POPCORN

So let me get this straight. T.O. hyped a big surprise, and what that big surprise turned out to be was T.O. filming a reality show of T.O. being a sportscaster of T.O. practicing? :devil:

Interesting to see that TO still has the female media assistant on staff. She was the one that said that he had $15 million reasons not to commit suicide.

She is more than just a media assistant. And he obviously trusts her. I don't think her comment is bad. Even when her comment is spun, the fact is she just took a big of the negative spotlight off her client and put it on herself, which is a positive.

So let me get this straight. T.O. hyped a big surprise, and what that big surprise turned ot to be was T.O. filming a reality show of T.O. being a sportscaster of T.O. practicing? :devil:

Ain't it great? :unsure:

Damn -- I thought that he was going to be making copies of his key to the City.

That's against the law. The key is stamped "Do not duplicate". Any licensed, bonded, insured key maker would lose their license if they did copy the key. They take those admonitions very seriously.

That's against the law. The key is stamped "Do not duplicate". Any licensed, bonded, insured key maker would lose their license if they did copy the key. They take those admonitions very seriously.

They don't rip the tags off furniture either. Very honorable men and women. I strive to be like them each and every day.

And anyone who thinks this whole season is going to be full of frivolity and contentment, is in for a rude awakening somewhere between Halloween and Thankgiving, I'm afraid.

ESPN is carrying T.O. in his new job as 'Sports Anchor' on WKBW on Sportscenter. When's the last time channel 7 got some national attention?

Does "Bruce Almighty" count?