Any word on Pisa T??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a note to Chris Brown, asking if Pisa T signed, left town, had friendly talks, or may sign shortly? Anything. Anything!!

It cracks me up that we have 3 local TV stations, the Bflo News' 3-4 reporters, The D&C's 2 reporters and Chris Brown living at OBD and they never seem to get the scoop on what the Bills are doing!!!

If I were Chris Brown, I'd be sitting in the OBD lobby the day of Pisa's visit with a newspaper (with 2 holes in it) and watching for anything that transpired. Granted, he's a schill for the Bills so he can't say squat until they tell him he can. So what about all these other "reporters" - how about one camps out at the airport and one at OBD - they could communicate with each other and say when he landed and when he's leaving OBD for the airport. Then when he arrives, ask him how the discussions went, did he sign, is he hoping for an offer, etc!!! These "reporters" are impotent. They scour the net like we do looking for scraps of info. They need to get of their a**es and dig for the story!!

It is possible that the Bills don't want to discuss it, for various reasons.

PTR

Just like Joey Galloway and Leigh Bodden, both of whom the Patriots signed?

Some of you people don't even bother thinking anymore, do you?

Anymore? I think in a lot of cases the thinking never began

I've got Dave and Busters staked out nothing here yet....

Can we get an update from any sighting from our TSW correspondents at:

1. The Airport

2. Applebees

3. Danny's

4. Motel 6

5. Galleria Mall

Also, any sightings of Ralph's Taurus on the roadways?

Thanks........

Great post!!! Cracked me up.

More disgarded garbage from a below average team...

The stupidest argument people can make about a player is the team he just came from was bad and released him. In today's NFL its all about systems, and if a player doesn't fit into that system (especially after a coaching change which BTW the Rams just did) then they're no longer good to them. Simple.

Hell even the Lions who went 0-16 last year have at least 2 good players; WR Calvin Johnson and LB Ernie Sims. If either of them got cut this year due to their coaching change would you not want them because the are "A cast off of an 0-16 team?" I for one would give either of them a piggy back ride from Detroit to Buffalo if it were an option.

I for one like Pisa and hope we sign him. Why? He's solid and fits OUR system. Then again I would be for anyone putting Ellison on the bench but this is the best option were gonna get unless one of our younger guys (Bowen or Harris) steps up.

Just my $.02

p.s. still making the rounds at mighty taco and no sighting yet.

P.s.s. Tomcat, I ate your 5 pack.

Is that disregarded or discarded?

just anything over another year of ellison getting blown up at the point of attack please...ANYTHING. the guy is to slow and small to cover elite TEs, so they use a 3 saftey set with Bryan Scott, and he is too small to take on a FB, pulling guard or anything on sweeps to the outside... I really cant handle another year of him not being able to contain anything..

The stupidest argument people can make about a player is the team he just came from was bad and released him. In today's NFL its all about systems, and if a player doesn't fit into that system (especially after a coaching change which BTW the Rams just did) then they're no longer good to them. Simple.

Hell even the Lions who went 0-16 last year have at least 2 good players; WR Calvin Johnson and LB Ernie Sims. If either of them got cut this year due to their coaching change would you not want them because the are "A cast off of an 0-16 team?" I for one would give either of them a piggy back ride from Detroit to Buffalo if it were an option.

I for one like Pisa and hope we sign him. Why? He's solid and fits OUR system. Then again I would be for anyone putting Ellison on the bench but this is the best option were gonna get unless one of our younger guys (Bowen or Harris) steps up.

Just my $.02

p.s. still making the rounds at mighty taco and no sighting yet.

P.s.s. Tomcat, I ate your 5 pack.

Did you at least leave me some hot sauce on the side???

just anything over another year of ellison getting blown up at the point of attack please...ANYTHING. the guy is to slow and small to cover elite TEs, so they use a 3 saftey set with Bryan Scott, and he is too small to take on a FB, pulling guard or anything on sweeps to the outside... I really cant handle another year of him not being able to contain anything..

Careful there. You will get multiple bashers on the board that will point out that Ellison was bigger than Pisa in 2008.

Pisa Visited the Bills per buffalobills.com

Free agent linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa visited with the Bills’ coaching staff on Thursday.

The outside linebacker was the leading tackler for St. Louis in 2008 with 135 tackles as compiled by the Rams’ coaching staff. Tinoisamoa (6’1”, 230) has spent his entire NFL career with St. Louis, but was released by the club in a salary cap move last week.

The six-year veteran has been a starter since his rookie season when the Rams made him a second-round draft choice. An athletic, fast moving linebacker, Tinoisamoa would be a good fit in Buffalo’s scheme.

In fact the Rams drafted Tinoisamoa for a very similar defensive scheme to the one Buffalo runs now. St. Louis ran a version of the ‘Tampa 2’ system under their defensive coordinator at that time Lovie Smith. A member of that defensive staff during two of Tinoisamoa’s first three seasons with the Rams was Bills defensive coordinator Perry Fewell.

Despite a couple of seasons compromised by injury in 2006 and 2007, Fewell sees the same player he remembers from his coaching days with the Rams.

“He’s still that rangy, athletic linebacker that moves very well,” said Fewell. “Early this past season he was used mainly in coverage, but toward the end of the year he was used more as a blitzer. So that was an interesting added dimension to his game that we saw on tape. But yes, he has shown he is still a very productive player.”

In his time with the Rams Tinoisamoa has played both on the strong side and weak side at linebacker. He turns 28 in July.