OK....my last post on this...I am so bummed

I realize that Simon had to do what he did but I am really pissed off that I dont get my bills fix during the day anymore......

Why dont these radio stations in the Buffalo Area understand that you have lots of fans in OTHER PARTS of the country......

I feel somehow cut off from my beloved team.....

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: you Buffalo radio

I feel your pain.

Unfortunately in the world of radio it is all about latest book. Unless we are in market that can affect their rate card they can care less about us.

On related note, I just dropped the DirectTV sports packs due to the demise of the SimonCast. At one point there was the Sports Report, FanTV, and the post game report ; all which made the $11 worth while. Not anymore...

:D

I know this is extremely unlikely to happen, but anybody in the WGR listening area willing to make MP3s of Howard's show every day and post them to one of the Usenet binaries groups? Hey, Howard Stern fans do it!

I don't expect any takers, but it's worth a shot.

seeing that 75% of WGR's advertising is online smoke shops from the reservation...you would think that there could be a way to broadcast over the net, that would benefit these companies...

103777[/snapback]

"The time is now.....time for No Blanket Smoke Shop"