• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LB Pisa Tinoisamoa

6'1

240 lbs

27 years old

10 sacs / 7 int / 445 tackles (lead on St.Louis last year)

4.65 speed

GET HIM! seriously

Reference?

Not that I don't believe you, but he's a pretty good player to just drop at this point in the off-season...

LB Pisa Tinoisamoa

6'1

240 lbs

27 years old

10 sacs / 7 int / 445 tackles (lead on St.Louis last year)

4.65 speed

GET HIM! seriously

Where did you find his speed? Just curious.

Tinoisamoa had three years left on his contract and the team will get some salary cap relief with the move. He was set to make $3.25 million this year which will be a cap credit, but according to a league source, they'll take on about $2 million in dead space based on acceleration of remaining bonus money.

Sounds like he could be a fit for the Bills, though I believe he was on IR for part of 06 & 07.

Tinoisamoa had three years left on his contract and the team will get some salary cap relief with the move. He was set to make $3.25 million this year which will be a cap credit, but according to a league source, they'll take on about $2 million in dead space based on acceleration of remaining bonus money.

Sounds like he could be a fit for the Bills, though I believe he was on IR for part of 06 & 07.

I'm not worried about his injuries

the dude can play when hes in good shape

Per Rotoworld...

Rams release leading tackler Tinoisamoa

Rams released LB Pisa Tinoisamoa.

This is a case of a good player not fitting his new coach's scheme, but it's still surprising that the Rams would release last year's team leader in tackles. Though the Rams tried Pisa at SAM linebacker last month at minicamp, he didn't have the size to stay there. It's not clear who will start along with James Laurinitis and Will Witherspoon. Chris Draft and Quinton Culberson are the leading contenders. May. 8 - 1:22 pm et

Source: stlouisrams.com

I'd love to bring him in for a shot.

Per Rotoworld...

Rams release leading tackler Tinoisamoa

Rams released LB Pisa Tinoisamoa.

This is a case of a good player not fitting his new coach's scheme, but it's still surprising that the Rams would release last year's team leader in tackles. Though the Rams tried Pisa at SAM linebacker last month at minicamp, he didn't have the size to stay there. It's not clear who will start along with James Laurinitis and Will Witherspoon. Chris Draft and Quinton Culberson are the leading contenders. May. 8 - 1:22 pm et

Source: stlouisrams.com

I'd love to bring him in for a shot.

Isn't that what Buffalo is looking for, a SAM LB?

Isn't that what Buffalo is looking for, a SAM LB?

I could be wrong, but thought that Mitchell played primarily the SAM and Ellison the WILL. When Mitchell blitzed, Scott picked up the TE.

We would be looking to upgrade from Ellison at the WILL spot.