Bills will be wearing throwbacks on these dates

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4141175

Judging by what was said in the article, teams playing in the legacy games will be wearing their legacy uniforms. In our case, its the blue throwbacks. Since the Bills are in 3 regular season legacy games (@ne*, @tennessee, home vs miami), i am assuming that we'll get to see the throwbacks 3 times this year. I wonder if we'll wear them at home as regular "throwbacks" and possibly get a 4th game with them, or will they be restricted to the legacy games?

We don't have official "away" throwbacks (white jerseys). Does this mean we'll be breaking those out this year, or do you think we'll just wear the blues?

We don't have official "away" throwbacks (white jerseys). Does this mean we'll be breaking those out this year, or do you think we'll just wear the blues?

Just the blues. The Pats are wearing their throwback whites.

Looks like it according to the article. If it's accurate, I'm annoyed we burn one of our games in a pre-season encounter. We always wear the throwbacks in the pre-season!

Hopefully, we can wear them at home against either the bucs or in Toronto against the "Titans" of NY.

But, worst case scenario, letting us wear them in the playoffs wouldn't be too bad either <_<

I believe the "Titans" (nee Oilers) throwback jerseys are also white, to go with the blue helmets. And I'm just thankful we get to see the standing buffalo once at the Ralph -- I fully expected the single "home" game to be the nationally-televised one from Toronto.

I thought we could only wear them twice?

You are correct. There is a rule stating teams can only wear an alternate jersey style 2 times per year (regular season). I believe this year it is different as all of the original AFL teams can wear their throwbacks as part of the 50th anniversery of the AFL.

QUOTE (The Big Cat @ May 5 2009, 12:34 PM)

I thought we could only wear them twice?

You are correct. There is a rule stating teams can only wear an alternate jersey style 2 times per year (regular season). I believe this year it is different as all of the original AFL teams can wear their throwbacks as part of the 50th anniversery of the AFL.

I hope we get more games every year wearin the TB's untill they're the re-official uni.

The Bills are going to be releasing white throwbacks in August for sale. These will also be worn this season with the blue throwbacks that they currently have. I can't provide any proof, but trust me.

Hope you're right. I'll jump right in line.

Then again, this could be 'from sources -well, you know..

They are forgetting the KC (former Dallas Texans) game in KC. That should be a throwaback game too.

PTR

i dont think they can wear them there cause they have red jerseys. the league wont allow two dark jerseys in a game