All-time favorite TSW thread...

LabattBlue

61 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite thread?

• Retatta(No need to describe further)
    • TracyLee(Illegal Downloading of Music/Movies)
    • Currency Exchange Homework(What is Google?)
    • Donahoe(Son of Satan)
    • Other(describe below)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Bildo and Firemen threads gone as well?

Man, they were beauties weren't they? Billdo telling us how he's going out to the bars on Friday night to hang out with all the beautiful people. Then telling us the next day or possibly later that evening about all his adventures in club land...

man that was some heady stuff.

The dripping wet man love you had (and apparently still have) for that thread is disturbing.

And I would guess the fact that you started a thread on the main board just so you could link to the thread on the baseball forum had something to do with the high numbers on an obscure board. :thumbsup:

True. lol. I have idea where the man love came from. lol. However, I'm not even sure why I was on the baseball board. I don't even like baseball anymore like I used to. I maybe have been on the baseball board a total of like 5 times.

Your right, I now disqualify this post from consideration. But I still enjoy it.

LOL. :thumbsup:

I believe they got nuked in the march 2008 crash.

The horrible human being thread got nuked in the august '04 crash.

It's taken me years to rehab my image after the "2005 incident" as we in the brine industry refer to it. Now you a-holes have to rip off the scab and re-open all the old wounds. Thanks. :thumbsup:

It could've been worse. One of these "a-holes" could've conjured up an alias just to make you look bad.

It's taken me years to rehab my image after the "2005 incident" as we in the brine industry refer to it. Now you a-holes have to rip off the scab and re-open all the old wounds. Thanks. :thumbsup:

:w00t: :w00t: :lol:

anyone have a link to the firemen thread? Hogboy is a classic!

How about a link to some Combo threads? The one in which John From Hemet was about to hop on a plane and have a spearing contest at the Ralph against Combo is classic! :thumbsup: