All-time favorite TSW thread...

LabattBlue

61 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite thread?

• Retatta(No need to describe further)
    • TracyLee(Illegal Downloading of Music/Movies)
    • Currency Exchange Homework(What is Google?)
    • Donahoe(Son of Satan)
    • Other(describe below)

I went back and re-read the Retetta epic. While I'm not changing my vote from Sue's Homework Thread, that thread is even funnier than I remember it.

I also had completely forgotten our short-lived "Kinder & Gentler TSW" campaign several years ago. That fizzled out quickly, no?

:flirt: :flirt: :lol: :lol:

Also the 3.5 threads were hilarious as well!

Plus of course, any ICE posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one where John from Hemet was going to jump on a plane to Buffalo and kill one of Hogboy's personas in a spearing contest was a classic.

I'm surprised Belinda has not been mentioned.

Was there a single Belinda thread?

Actually, that was more like seven. But if you read them all again, it may only be 3.5. Pity the poll isn't "favorite threads".

The TracyLee thread is http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=141994. It's actually worth a read, I think. There's another old one where Newbie is trying to explain how you can see the North Pole if you're standing on the South Pole that's pretty good, too.

After reading that thread, you get to see how miserable some people are

And the infamous b.harami meltdown...

Meltdown

b.harami let me first compliment you in your abilty to see the future. Your assessment of JP's skills - especially now that we can look back - was spot on. With that said, let me now :flirt::flirt::lol::lol: . You were on fire and it makes for great entertainment. Kudos all the way around.

b.harami let me first compliment you in your abilty to see the future. Your assessment of JP's skills - especially now that we can look back - was spot on. With that said, let me now :flirt::flirt::lol::lol: . You were on fire and it makes for great entertainment. Kudos all the way around.

Thank you. I always wish I'm wrong when I have negative thoughts on any one of our Buffalo Bills. Sometimes I'm proven wrong, sometimes I'm not. I never had anything against JP, personally, I actually think he's a good dude. He just can't play football worth a darn.

I shouldn't have been so arrogant, maybe I would not have been banned for 3 and a half years. :doh:

:flirt: :flirt: :lol: :lol:

Also the 3.5 threads were hilarious as well!

Plus of course, any ICE posts

How about that thread after Butler passed away where ICE got blasted by the rest of TSW for speaking his mind. For some reason I've been thinking about that thread a lot for the last couple of days....

I actually started the Rettata thread under one of my old handles of CentralVaBills. I still maintain to this day that it is the greatest thread in the history of the board, not only because the dramatic turn it took from arguing baseball to "this abortion", but also because of the fact that the thread became a monster, on the baseball board of all places.

It didn't benefit from the now popular "off the wall", or on the main TBD board......it actually grew like a boil on a fat persons ass until it finally popped.........on the baseball board. Many wallers didn't even know there was a baseball board, until that monster exploded.

Until a thread can put up the numbers that Retatta did on an obscure board like the baseball board, I say it's king.

Man, Darin took that thing and turned it with one of the greatest phrases the board has ever laid eyes on.....lol......

"This Friggin Abortion" should be draped across the top of TBD somewhere! The thread actually takes a turn for the dramatic in post #10 of Rettata! Outstanding.

:flirt:

I actually started the Rettata thread under one of my old handles of CentralVaBills. I still maintain to this day that it is the greatest thread in the history of the board, not only because the dramatic turn it took from arguing baseball to "this abortion", but also because of the fact that the thread became a monster, on the baseball board of all places.

It didn't benefit from the now popular "off the wall", or on the main TBD board......it actually grew like a boil on a fat persons ass until it finally popped.........on the baseball board. Many wallers didn't even know there was a baseball board, until that monster exploded.

Until a thread can put up the numbers that Retatta did on an obscure board like the baseball board, I say it's king.

Man, Darin took that thing and turned it with one of the greatest phrases the board has ever laid eyes on.....lol......

"This Friggin Abortion" should be draped across the top of TBD somewhere! The thread actually takes a turn for the dramatic in post #10 of Rettata! Outstanding.

:flirt:

The dripping wet man love you had (and apparently still have) for that thread is disturbing.

And I would guess the fact that you started a thread on the main board just so you could link to the thread on the baseball forum had something to do with the high numbers on an obscure board. :flirt:

Believe that one got vaporized. (Not by me, if you were wondering ...)

Sadly, I think it did as well. I spent a good 10 minutes looking for it yesterday at work and couldn't find a trace of it.

...at least we'll always have the memory of late-night Ed being a horrible human being.