All-time favorite TSW thread...

LabattBlue

61 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite thread?

• Retatta(No need to describe further)
    • TracyLee(Illegal Downloading of Music/Movies)
    • Currency Exchange Homework(What is Google?)
    • Donahoe(Son of Satan)
    • Other(describe below)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call. i was going to mention this one myself.

EDIT: that thread isn't much more than a typical tard bash until B-Dawgg says some really dumb stuff on page 8. Then the thread gets really good.

Ohhh, don't get me started on that shiit again. :doh:

It was impressive because he took a topic that should have had some supporters and systematically eliminated anyone who would have been on his side just by spazzing out. Then, if there was anyone still in his corner by Page 7 or so, he decided to drop a bomb and take care of that. It couldn't have been stranger if it were intentional...

It was impressive because he took a topic that should have had some supporters and systematically eliminated anyone who would have been on his side just by spazzing out. Then, if there was anyone still in his corner by Page 7 or so, he decided to drop a bomb and take care of that. It couldn't have been stranger if it were intentional...

To his credit, John hung in for a couple pages, but Dawg even drove him away. :doh:

--Why isn't this getting more respect?!?!?!? 81 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for Retatta, but will have to check out a couple I missed like the TraceyLee thread. We should link each of the classics in here, just for furture ease of reference.

Retatta

Great thread(I didn't even remember that this gem was started over in the baseball forum), but not good enough to surpass all the jerky jerks in the homework thread....

Help me with my homework!!!!

Also for your reading pleasure, the Son of Satan thread...

Son of Satan

Great thread(I didn't even remember that this gem was started over in the baseball forum), but not good enough to surpass all the jerky jerks in the homework thread....

Help me with my homework!!!!

Also for your reading pleasure, the Son of Satan thread...

Son of Satan

And the infamous b.harami meltdown...

Meltdown

The homework thread by far. Cutting Drew with Diginity ramps it up in just the third post and it's a roller coaster ride from there.

So many good quotes, but this one is may be my favorite:

"NJSue, this is a family. And this thread proves it. Because if my sister sat at a computer which was ONLINE and EMAILED me to ask where she could find a site for conversion, I would go to Expedia.com, buy a plane ticket to Buffalo, go buy a two-by-four, spray paint GOOGLE.COM on it, and nail her in the face with it. "

-Stojan

The homework thread by far. Cutting Drew with Diginity ramps it up in just the third post and it's a roller coaster ride from there.

So many good quotes, but this one is may be my favorite:

"NJSue, this is a family. And this thread proves it. Because if my sister sat at a computer which was ONLINE and EMAILED me to ask where she could find a site for conversion, I would go to Expedia.com, buy a plane ticket to Buffalo, go buy a two-by-four, spray paint GOOGLE.COM on it, and nail her in the face with it. "

-Stojan

Exactly.

The best part about the Homework thread is how THREE posts in, the crap has already hit the fan. And the attacks are just relentless.

Another classic!! :flirt: :flirt: :lol:

I voted for Retetta...there is just never a dull moment in that thread

I went back and re-read the Retetta epic. While I'm not changing my vote from Sue's Homework Thread, that thread is even funnier than I remember it.

I also had completely forgotten our short-lived "Kinder & Gentler TSW" campaign several years ago. That fizzled out quickly, no?

Exactly.

The best part about the Homework thread is how THREE posts in, the crap has already hit the fan. And the attacks are just relentless.

I always thought the best part was watching MDH start off trying to be rational with her!