All-time favorite TSW thread...

LabattBlue

61 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite thread?

• Retatta(No need to describe further)
    • TracyLee(Illegal Downloading of Music/Movies)
    • Currency Exchange Homework(What is Google?)
    • Donahoe(Son of Satan)
    • Other(describe below)

Actually, that was more like seven. But if you read them all again, it may only be 3.5. Pity the poll isn't "favorite threads".

The TracyLee thread is http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=141994. It's actually worth a read, I think. There's another old one where Newbie is trying to explain how you can see the North Pole if you're standing on the South Pole that's pretty good, too.

That was the Chinese satellite one, correct?

So many quality selections to choose from ...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not at the same level as the ones mentioned, but the Independent Bunny Party stuff was pretty good. BiB did good work there.

Man, the IBP goes back a ways. Funny stuff. :rolleyes:

I voted for this one last time one of these polls were done and it is still my favorite. The only basketball thread to ever get banished to PPP.

KOBE PUTS UP 81 PTS ON RAPTORS

Good call there Bart. B-Dawg's insatiable man-love for Kobe. :pirate:

It's not at the same level as the ones mentioned, but the Independent Bunny Party stuff was pretty good. BiB did good work there.

Glowing bunnies and turkey vultures.

Miss you, Paul.

That was the Chinese satellite one, correct?

So many quality selections to choose from ...

Yep. There was also another one, soon after, where he was trying to explain how there was no such thing as proactive action, except for instinctive reactions. That was about two days before he completely snapped, started swearing at everyone, and got himself banned.

Actually, that was more like seven. But if you read them all again, it may only be 3.5. Pity the poll isn't "favorite threads".

The TracyLee thread is http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=141994. It's actually worth a read, I think. There's another old one where Newbie is trying to explain how you can see the North Pole if you're standing on the South Pole that's pretty good, too.

I voted for Retatta, but will have to check out a couple I missed like the TraceyLee thread. We should link each of the classics in here, just for furture ease of reference.

Retatta

:doh:

My guess is that he got a message. He F'd around, well out of his circle of knowledge and with the usual snottiness of young experience about life. All in all, a poor decision unless you have the chops and the power. :doh:

IIRC, he threatened to hunt down one of their lady lawyers, and named her in hope of popular support.

I voted for this one last time one of these polls were done and it is still my favorite. The only basketball thread to ever get banished to PPP.

KOBE PUTS UP 81 PTS ON RAPTORS

Good call. i was going to mention this one myself.

EDIT: that thread isn't much more than a typical tard bash until B-Dawgg says some really dumb stuff on page 8. Then the thread gets really good.