Season Ticket Question

I'm looking into getting some season tickets in the upper level. I want to be close to the aisle. Obviously seat 1 is on the aisle but I was wondering if anyone knows which seat number is closest to the aisle on the opposite side of the section? Thanks in advance for any help.

If I remember correctly from my ticket selling days, the end seat varies due to the section size and some sections get wider as they get higher. Just give the ticket office a call and they will help you out... good people over there

I'm looking into getting some season tickets in the upper level. I want to be close to the aisle. Obviously seat 1 is on the aisle but I was wondering if anyone knows which seat number is closest to the aisle on the opposite side of the section? Thanks in advance for any help.

Seat 30 is on the other end of the aisle. I have two seasons tickets on the end of the row, seats 29 and 30.

I had end-of-row seats one season and moved to the middle of a row. You are getting up every 30 seconds to let someone in or out.

PTR

What he said, if u r actually there to watch the game, u r constantly interrupted by the people who think they are at the bar.