Kelsay too?

Interestingly, upon searching The News' Web site, I couldn't find anything to match this report.

I couldn't either but I figured there was people who were more familiar with the web site. I thought it was kind of strange myself when they didn't provide a link.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it!

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/642841.html

Towards the bottom...

Despite Peters' imminent departure, look for defense to remain the Bills' top priority in the draft. They are expected to get a defensive end or outside linebacker with their first pick.

Taking a defensive end would create a logjam at the position, but the Bills have floated Chris Kelsay's name as a trade possibility, according to a league source.

amen brother

Denny I think is better or at least no worse than Kelsey

At least Denney keeps quiet.

The way Kelsay tells it, he's the heart and soul of this Defense.

At this point, just cut Kelsay. I couldnt care if we get a box of gravel for him. At least the box of gravel would be harder to move on the line of scrimmage.

Found it!

Towards the bottom...

Despite Peters' imminent departure, look for defense to remain the Bills' top priority in the draft. They are expected to get a defensive end or outside linebacker with their first pick.

Taking a defensive end would create a logjam at the position, but the Bills have floated Chris Kelsay's name as a trade possibility, according to a league source.

:worthy:

Thanks, Malta.

At this point, just cut Kelsay. I couldnt care if we get a box of gravel for him. At least the box of gravel would be harder to move on the line of scrimmage.

I wonder what the cap hit would be if we cut Kelsey??

Found it!

Towards the bottom...

Good looks :worthy:

If we get a pick for him it will be the biggest robbery since the eagles getting Peters from the Bills for a 1st and a 4th

From Bills Daily:

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/

Bills Looking To Trade Kelsay? The Buffalo News is citing a league source that says the Bills are floating Chris Kelsay's name in a possible trade as they still may be targeting a defensive end with one of their two first round picks. The team may be looking to stockpile draft picks as they are now up to nine assuming the Jason Peters trade goes through ok. Besides Kelsay we reported last week that Roscoe Parrish could be on the trading block because of a logjam at wide receiver. Stay tuned to Bills Daily as it promised to be a busy week heading into the draft next weekend.

If we could get a 5th for this guy I'd backflip naked all the way across my front yard, in broad daylight.

Is there a single poster on this site that wants Kelsey on the Bills? I've seen a fair share of disliked players in the past, but Kelsey may be the first one that has everyone against him. Rob Royal too I guess - losing these guys truly is the epitome of addition by subtraction.