Whitner arrested in Cleveland

Beerball

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you like to crawl up my ass, I'm going to have to start charging you rent.

LOL! With the attitudes of some around here, you may want to forget renting altogether. You'd be better off going condo and charging an exhorbitant ASSociation fee. There won't be any shortage of buyers.

Thanks for the fine work as always.

GO BILLS!!!

to break form from the PUNishment...

has anyone mentioned the worst part of all this? that Donte was arrested and tasered at a party for a DOLPHIN?!?!

say what you will about Kelly, Smith, etc, at least they were never arrested for hanging out with the fins.

It's interesting that there were so many off duty officers involved in this 'melee,' including the guy who tasered Whitner. I wonder how many of them made it know they were sworn officers, as opposed to run of the mill bar security?

It's interesting that there were so many off duty officers involved in this 'melee,' including the guy who tasered Whitner. I wonder how many of them made it know they were sworn officers, as opposed to run of the mill bar security?

At exclusive establishments where celebrities and athletes hang out, it's not uncommon for them to have off-duty officers on security detail.