Peters to...

Be nice! Trading with Kansas City isn't a bad idea at all but if we had to trade him then I would love to get their 1st rder (#3) and RB Larry Johnson. Now we're talking!

You mean ... now we're drinking... don't you? :thumbdown:

Do you ever have anything useful or even remotely intuitive to say? All I ever hear from your posts is negative garbage. I don't know much about Oher, but the fact that he is even mentioned as a first rounder in the top half of the draft by some is enough for me not to rip him a new one. Did you watch all his games over the past 3 or 4 years to make such an assessment? Unless you have watched most of his games, go back in your cave dude. Because you are the only person I have heard say only negative things about him. Did he sleep with your wife or something?

Are you serious? Half your posts are about Peters and how you think he sucks! I think you make a good point when you ask, have you seen him play over the last 3 or 4 years? Except now let's change that to Peters. Anyone who says that Peters over the last 3-4 years has played bad or even average is a bitter fan.

Also, as negative as you are to Peters, I think the better question is, Did he sleep with your wife? Seems like it

Do you ever have anything useful or even remotely intuitive to say? All I ever hear from your posts is negative garbage. I don't know much about Oher, but the fact that he is even mentioned as a first rounder in the top half of the draft by some is enough for me not to rip him a new one. Did you watch all his games over the past 3 or 4 years to make such an assessment? Unless you have watched most of his games, go back in your cave dude. Because you are the only person I have heard say only negative things about him. Did he sleep with your wife or something?

Are you able to even analyze beyond where some mock drafts have his name listed? I think it is pretty useful information to have if you are going to be investing a 1st round pick on somebody. Not to mention anything beyond a casual glance at the "draft experts" mocks would've revealed this information. Maybe Peters slept with your wife, how else do you explain your desperation to rid yourself of Peters and replace him with a retarded Mike Williams.

yeah, lets take on his huge salary so we can use him for 3 games. He's not that much better then Fred...if at all. He's a 29 year old RB with tons of wear and tear. NO THANKS

Chill out Tipster is one of the better posters on these boards he's just joking around

yeah, lets take on his huge salary so we can use him for 3 games. He's not that much better then Fred...if at all. He's a 29 year old RB with tons of wear and tear. NO THANKS

That's funny that you think that we would have to take on his contract. I just heard Jim Miller on Sirius radio on the way home from work just now talk about if Larry Johnson got traded the team who trades for him would have to rework his contract before they consumated the deal.

Don't know why you'd think that. You usually make a lot of sense even if I disagree.

I was being sarcastic. It was a weak attempt at some humor.

You mean ... now we're drinking... don't you? :flirt:

That's funny! LOL!

Chill out Tipster is one of the better posters on these boards he's just joking around

Hey thanks a lot IHFO, that was awful nice of you to think and say that. I appreciate that, and yes you're right, I was only fooling around when I suggested that trade.