Peters to...

How about trading Peters to Kansas City for Shields and Gonzales??? Do they have a really good LT? That seems pretty fair.

Yeah seems very fair. I don't know this wasn't done 4 years ago when Shields was actually playing.

Be nice! Trading with Kansas City isn't a bad idea at all but if we had to trade him then I would love to get their 1st rder (#3) and RB Larry Johnson. Now we're talking!

this thread keeps getting worse and worse. where do you people come from?

Be nice! Trading with Kansas City isn't a bad idea at all but if we had to trade him then I would love to get their 1st rder (#3) and RB Larry Johnson. Now we're talking!

I'd take Gonzalez over Johnson, if I were the Bills. a 29 year old back has about the same shelf life as a 33 year old TE. Both are on the other side of their prime. Gonzalez is a team leader, and fills a position of great need for the Bills.

How about trading Peters to Kansas City for Shields and Gonzales??? Do they have a really good LT? That seems pretty fair.

so you would rather trade Peters for a retired Guard and a TE that has maybe 2 years left instead of to Philly for a first and possibly a third....yeah that makes sense

why dont the Bills just trade him to Dallas for Hershel Walker

just when you think the trade proposals cant get anymore ridiculous you read something like this

this thread keeps getting worse and worse. where do you people come from?

Why, Johnson would substitute for Lynch's suspension, we could then draft Curry and then take OT Michael Oher/Andre Smith with the #11 pick. :rolleyes:

Peters to Balls.

Aren't you clever.

I'd take Gonzalez over Johnson, if I were the Bills. a 29 year old back has about the same shelf life as a 33 year old TE. Both are on the other side of their prime. Gonzalez is a team leader, and fills a position of great need for the Bills.

Thanks for being courtious.

I hope that was a bad bad joke.

I'm just screwing around. The guy makes a post and people want to slap him around. The guy came up with an idea, regardless if people agree with it or not but he shouldn't be ridiculed for it, he's a Bills' fan and came on this forum to talk about it. I'll fade his heat, I'm used to it.

Why, Johnson would substitute for Lynch's suspension, we could then draft Curry and then take OT Michael Oher/Andre Smith with the #11 pick. :rolleyes:

Aren't you clever.

Thanks for being courtious.

I'm just screwing around. The guy makes a post and people want to slap him around. The guy came up with an idea, regardless if people agree with it or not but he shouldn't be ridiculed for it, he's a Bills' fan and came on this forum to talk about it. I'll fade his heat, I'm used to it.

yeah, lets take on his huge salary so we can use him for 3 games. He's not that much better then Fred...if at all. He's a 29 year old RB with tons of wear and tear. NO THANKS

Oher is a bust waiting to happen. Mental midget who won't be able to pick up pro schemes or adjust on the fly in live action. Moitvational issues, loses interest during games, no passion for football. We don't need another Mike Williams.

Oher is a bust waiting to happen. Mental midget who won't be able to pick up pro schemes or adjust on the fly in live action. Moitvational issues, loses interest during games, no passion for football. We don't need another Mike Williams.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Jason Peters there for a minute.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Jason Peters there for a minute.

Peters may be dumb, and not good at handling his agent or the negotiations, but he has proven he is smart enough to learn to be an effective LT.

He has yet to prove he is smart enough, or talented enough, to be a good LT without training camp and preseason.. I suggest they get the deal done, so he doesn't have to try to do that, again.

Damn! I didn't realize Shields was retired... for some reason I thought I heard about him being shopped earlier this year. I was just thinking that Peters obviously doesn't want to be here, and I don't know how reliable his play is anymore, anyway. So, there was the two birds with one stone idea, even for only a couple years worth of productivity. The guy has got to be moved, and I was reading that other teams don't seem to be willing to shell out more or even a first and third. I mean, if we can't get close to what Cutler got, or the Roy Williams Dallas trade, then how good is he? LT is supposed to be the second or third most coveted position in the NFL, and here is a guy people are saying is one of, or the best, at the position. Why shouldn't a team dish out a first and a third, or more? A first and a second, or even two first rounders seems fair if the guy is a lock at the Pro bowl for the next six or more years at the LT position. So, again, why are teams reluctant to give up some picks? Either they aren't, and it is all media, or, they don't think he is that good, OR - which I believe most likely, they see that he is a pain in the butt and is only concerned with the money. If he is as good as the media and pundits say, then we should have no problem getting a first and more.

Damn! I didn't realize Shields was retired... for some reason I thought I heard about him being shopped earlier this year. I was just thinking that Peters obviously doesn't want to be here, and I don't know how reliable his play is anymore, anyway. So, there was the two birds with one stone idea, even for only a couple years worth of productivity. The guy has got to be moved, and I was reading that other teams don't seem to be willing to shell out more or even a first and third. I mean, if we can't get close to what Cutler got, or the Roy Williams Dallas trade, then how good is he? LT is supposed to be the second or third most coveted position in the NFL, and here is a guy people are saying is one of, or the best, at the position. Why shouldn't a team dish out a first and a third, or more? A first and a second, or even two first rounders seems fair if the guy is a lock at the Pro bowl for the next six or more years at the LT position. So, again, why are teams reluctant to give up some picks? Either they aren't, and it is all media, or, they don't think he is that good, OR - which I believe most likely, they see that he is a pain in the butt and is only concerned with the money. If he is as good as the media and pundits say, then we should have no problem getting a first and more.

Waters is his name.

Being in the Pro Bowl doesn't mean you're THAT good. See Peters last season.

Good plan to replace him with a dumber, less motivated version.

Do you ever have anything useful or even remotely intuitive to say? All I ever hear from your posts is negative garbage. I don't know much about Oher, but the fact that he is even mentioned as a first rounder in the top half of the draft by some is enough for me not to rip him a new one. Did you watch all his games over the past 3 or 4 years to make such an assessment? Unless you have watched most of his games, go back in your cave dude. Because you are the only person I have heard say only negative things about him. Did he sleep with your wife or something?

Do you ever have anything useful or even remotely intuitive to say? All I ever hear from your posts is negative garbage. I don't know much about Oher, but the fact that he is even mentioned as a first rounder in the top half of the draft by some is enough for me not to rip him a new one. Did you watch all his games over the past 3 or 4 years to make such an assessment? Unless you have watched most of his games, go back in your cave dude. Because you are the only person I have heard say only negative things about him. Did he sleep with your wife or something?

Friend if you are looking for polite and intelligent conversation, you've come to the wrong place, half the posters can't even read well enough to get the full gist of a post and give a reply that makes sense- but if you are a glutton for punishment just post about 120 times a day that should get you one or two intelligent replies.