Joyous News For Joe Ferguson and His Family

I posted this on the BBMB, but want to share the good news:

I just received an incredible email from Joe and Sandy Ferguson. As most of you know, Joe has been fighting cancer for five years now and has gone through EXTENSIVE treatment over the last few years.

I'm honored, happy, overjoyed, and overwhelmed to announce that for the first time since 2004, ALL OF JOE'S BLOOD COUNTS ARE NORMAL!!!!

What an Easter Blessing!!!!

God Bless you, Joe... keep up the good fight, and you and Sandy will be in many Bills fans thoughts and prayers over this Easter holiday.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received an incredible email from Joe and Sandy Ferguson. As most of you know, Joe has been fighting cancer for five years now and has gone through EXTENSIVE treatment over the last few years.

I'm honored, happy, overjoyed, and overwhelmed to announce that for the first time since 2004, ALL OF JOE'S BLOOD COUNTS ARE NORMAL!!!!

God Bless you, Joe... keep up the good fight, and you and Sandy will be in many Bills fans thoughts and prayers over this Easter holiday.

Wow. That is incredible news! Good for you and your family Joe!

Thanks for the update wyo.

Unlike Fergy and his family, I'm not really the religious type. But that doesn't mitigate my joy and happiness at the great news. Fergy has always been a class act and a fighter. I met him once when he was with the Bills and he was a super down to earth guy, unassuming and modest.

All the best always to Joe and family.

Tell him all of his fans are thrilled at the news!! Thanks

God bless you, Joe. May the good news continue for many years.