ok......now they have my attention.....Front Office comes to life...

Drayton Florence signs........Cato June & Mike Peterson in for visits........you have somewhat grabbed my attention once again. Now get either June or Peterson in here and get Coles and I might be somewhat excited for 2009....

Regardless, im kinda listening now.....what else you got?

Four days into free agency the FO has shown me a lot. I know it was slow at times but they are coming to life and I think the FO is trying really hard to get the pieces in place to get this team over the hump. Hopefully we'll get couple more key signings/trades over the next couple of weeks and a solid draft. But for those ripping on the FO...let things play out, we are making more moves and are calling more FA's than almost every team out there.

-Nails

Drayton Florence signs........Cato June & Mike Peterson in for visits........you have somewhat grabbed my attention once again. Now get either June or Peterson in here and get Coles and I might be somewhat excited for 2009....

You know Dick "Master of the Clock" Jauron is still coaching, right?

Kevin Jones coming in tomorrow as well.

Throw in the guard from Arizona and now you're talking!

I am glad they are doing something, but why do they end of always signing the bottom of the barrel players, i.e. Fitzpatrick, and now Florence. I pasted this from rotoworld:

Profootballtalk.com reports that the Bills have signed free agent CB Drayton Florence to a two-year contract.

This will throw a wrench into San Diego's Antonio Cromartie trade plan. Florence was a huge bust in Jacksonville last year, losing his starting job to Brian Williams. The Bills, if they're smart, will not be starting Florence.

The lesson here is not to be a knee-jerk retard.

The lesson here is not to be a knee-jerk retard.

The problem is you are going to see a lot of this tomorrow when Coles signs elsewhere. I hope the board is prepared for 1001 "TEH BILLS R SUXORS!!1!" posts.

But just wait until the end of the week when the visits are all over before people freak out about the lack of a 2nd WR.