Seems More and More Like We Will do Absolutely.........

H2o

I don't hear our name mentioned with anyone except Kevin Jones, the guy from Carolina, and Coles. I don't hear where Brown is coming to town. I don't hear anything about Ray Lewis. I don't hear anything about Housh. I didn't see where we were bidding for Haynesworth. Nothing about a trade. Just nothing. It's pretty frustrating. Oh, but I'm sure they'll say that they are going by their plan they have on a velcro board at OBD.

I don't hear our name mentioned with anyone except Kevin Jones, the guy from Carolina, and Coles. I don't hear where Brown is coming to town. I don't hear anything about Ray Lewis. I don't hear anything about Housh. I didn't see where we were bidding for Haynesworth. Nothing about a trade. Just nothing. It's pretty frustrating. Oh, but I'm sure they'll say that they are going by their plan they have on a velcro board at OBD.

Okay. Sit down for a second, crack a beer, roll something if that's what your into, and chill. Free agency started a little over 13 hours ago. 13 hours. RELAX. Unless your offseason hopes and dreams are living and dying by Jason Brown or Bart Scott, then I can assure you, there is still a ton of time and hope for the Bills making some moves. 75% NFL teams have't made a significant move yet, just like us. We're not in the minority. Let things play out.

You know that it lasts longer than today, right?

My point is, there's not even really any mentioning of the Bills linked with players except the 3 forementioned. That's it. We must be going "all in" on this year's draft and putting our trust in Modrak. Looks like the "Billszone Guy" lied to us all, sorta like johnathan#34thomas lied to us about Marshawn getting cut yesterday. :rolleyes:

My point is, there's not even really any mentioning of the Bills linked with players except the 3 forementioned. That's it. We must be going "all in" on this year's draft and putting our trust in Modrak. Looks like the "Billszone Guy" lied to us all, sorta like johnathan#34thomas lied to us about Marshawn getting cut yesterday. :rolleyes:

Then why are you still here?

PTR

Championships are won and lost on February 27th

If you are being sarcastic, I applaud you.

If you are serious, just quickly point out all the big FA moves that the champs of the past few years (the Steelers, Colts, Pats ...) have made in these few hours. Championships are certainly NOT made on February 27th, though like most dates, making a bit of progress should be done every day. That does NOT mean that teams must make big splashes on the first day.

Not getting one of those three guys does NOT mean we will do nothing. Have the Pats, Steelers, Colts and all the other championship teams been mentioned in talks for Lewis, Housh or Haynesworth? We will do something, but we won't be ruled by the "we must get a big name or we have failed" mentality.

If you are being sarcastic, I applaud you.

More facetious than sarcastic.

Vet acquisitions are important, and produce immediate results than the draft, typically. But if you look back at the end of the season some of the best veteran pickups are not on the 1st day. It takes a while for the market to shake out, and often the best pickups are not the "names".

Great teams build via the draft but it is really important to add a key free agents...

Championships are won and lost on February 27th

I assume you are kidding. But if you're not take a look at

the Colts. How many "number one" FA's have they got in the

past?? How many FA's have the Skins gotten? How many

championships do both teams have in the last 10 years, and

which team has the best overall record since then?

Getting a killer FA is not the answer, just a quick fix. The Bills

needs to draft better and keep those players past their first

contract, instead of developing them and letting them go.

I agree with you. I mean, i can't believe free agency ends today and we haven't signed anyone yet!

You and BestMode54 should go for a car ride together in your garage.