WGR reporting that the Bills have extended an offer to...

Phlegm Alley

Guys, this is being reported by WGR take it with a grain of salt.

I like the drama you built up with the thread title!

:thumbsup:

I hate the .... threads. :doh:

Ugh. I wish they would trade him, his inflated ego, his crappy work ethic, holdout mentality, and move on. It would be one thing if he was a bona fide pro bowl player, but based on last year's play, he isn't.

He's a pro-bowler. A bona fide pro bowler, IMO.

Ugh. I wish they would trade him, his inflated ego, his crappy work ethic, holdout mentality, and move on. It would be one thing if he was a bona fide pro bowl player, but based on last year's play, he isn't.

Yeah, nevermind the idea that you need a quality left tackle, just trade this guy because I have opinions about him that are unjustified seeing as how I don't know him from Adam.

Senator. What say you?

GO BILLS!!!

Depends on what Peters says & does, but I hope he takes it and becomes the best LT ever to play the game. I also hope he develops a greater sense of 'team', and doesn't piss & moan if someone down the road signs a contract for more $$$ than his.

Or the fact that personnel guys from all around the league consider him to be one of the top tackles in the game, or at least that's what John Clayton indicated that many personnel guys told him.

This guy gave up more sacks than any left tackle in the nfl this year.

But, but the personnel guys said he's one of the best.