This just in ...

damj

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea WGR just talking about it

I can't believe WGR is talking about football. I had them on for a change this morning for about an hour and they didn't say one word about football. I did however hear plenty about all the possible moves that Darcy Regier won't make! Oh well, not like it is a big day for the NFL.

Their skillset is similar, but Coles goes over the middle alot more. He'll run the short routes and work to rack up some YAC. He complained about having to do that alot in Washington though and that's when he got traded back to the Jets. I know he's a good WR, but he's been often injured and I don't know if he's really a good compliument for Evans for the long-term. He'd be better than anything we have after Evans though. <---All of the Reed supporters chime in after this statement :D

Not to mention a nasty case of the dropsies last season. Maybe a change of scenery will be good for him and maybe he will be good for TE. Let's see if the Bills FO ponies up a legitimate offer.

What's the weather like in Buffalo today....if it's anything like it is a few hours north, these boys will be heading back home pretty quick.

A lineman from Pittsburgh and a wide out from NYC are going to be intimidated by the weather in Buffalo? :D

Laveranues Coles

YEAR TEAM G REC YDS AVG LNG TD

2000 NYJ 13 22 370 16.8 63 1

2001 NYJ 16 59 868 14.7 40 7

2002 NYJ 16 89 1264 14.2 43 5

2003 WAS 16 82 1204 14.7 64 6

2004 WAS 16 90 950 10.6 45 1

2005 NYJ 16 73 845 11.6 43 5

2006 NYJ 16 91 1098 12.1 58 6

2007 NYJ 12 55 646 11.7 57 6

2008 NYJ 16 70 850 12.1 54 7

Career 137 631 8095 12.8 64 44

I can't believe WGR is talking about football. I had them on for a change this morning for about an hour and they didn't say one word about football. I did however hear plenty about all the possible moves that Darcy Regier won't make! Oh well, not like it is a big day for the NFL.

Yeah they talked football...backup QB. The two fought over Warner

and Garcia for a few minutes squashed between Paul Hamilton and

Robitaille.

Yeah they talked football...backup QB. The two fought over Warner

and Garcia for a few minutes squashed between Paul Hamilton and

Robitaille.

A lineman from Pittsburgh and a wide out from NYC are going to be intimidated by the weather in Buffalo? :doh:

Not saying intimidated, but I can factor into their decisions as there are a lot of warm weather teams looking for players as well and it is down right nasty where I am.

I know the Bills games are broadcast on a Citadel broadcasting channel, but I find it ridiculous that a Russ Brandon interview is taking place on 103.3 instead of the only sports talk station in WNY(Entercom). I don't know how much of this is because of any ongoing fued between WGR and the Bills, but either way its a disservice to Bills fans.

Around 40 degrees and rainy. Miserable day for a visit.

It could be alot worse in Febuary. & also it is 51 degrees out right now. Looking out my window at the temp clock. Stop trying to exagerrate how bad the weather is here.