Anthony Bourdain... No Reservations

BillsFanNC

I'm a huge Bourdain fan - reminds me of my grandfather and the old restaurant days. I'd love to explore a cities restaurants with Tony!

It's too bad he didn't get to hit a couple more restaurants or, of course, go to a Bills game. Still the montage had a lot of hits and he got in the wings and Beef on Weck, plus watching a bombed Zamir get mobbed was awesome. He did what he does, explored a touch of the city with a local guide (and he loves Starr). Still, I would love to have seen more of the city!

I loved the Baltimore segment, I jumped out of my seat when I saw Snoop Pearson. The Wire, is absolutely amazing and Snoop was unforgettable and pretty much the same in real life.

That feather bowling game looked pretty fun too. Can't believe that I haven't ever seen that game before! Seems good for drinking...

I was both happy and sad. Happy that he presented Buffalo in a mostly positive light. Sad that he left much out. Buffalo is about family, food, history and the Bills or Sabres (depending on the time of the year.) To miss out on Buffalo tailgating or even the high end scene is to sell Buffalo short. Still he seemed to genuinely like Buffalo and it came through.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic