Guy on Bills Zone

major

The other day, most of us sounded off on the Guy on Billszone who claimed he has an inside source at one bills drive that gave him the scoop on our team's offseason plans. I plan on holding this guy accountable. I'm going to go down his checklist throughout this offseason to see how many he gets right. Should be fun. My favorite is when he said we were going to make Albert Haynesworth the highest paid player in the league.

Here's a reminder of the Bills zone Nostradamus guy:

1. The Bills number one target in free agency is Albert Haynesworth.

2. The Bills second target is Jeff Saturday.

3. Peters isn't going anywhere. He didnt play at the end of last season because he really was hurt...nothing to do with contract issues.

4.The scouts really like Rey Maualuga and dont be suprised if hes our first round pick and we move Posluszny to the outside.

5.Bo Scafie is on the radar of the Bills as well. So is Owen Daniels but he is an RFA and looks to be a pipe dream.

6. No Chance we re-sign Jabari Greer.

7. The Bills are either going to go LB round 1 and DE round 2 (They like the kid from UCONN) or DE round 1 LB round 2.

8. Chris Simms is going to be brought in as our back up QB most likely.

9. Mark Sanchez picked 1 overall to the Lions

meh, even though i tend to not believe him, he is only proposing what the Bills want to do, not what is actually going to play out.

hard to hold anyone "accountable". Scaife got franchised, so now what? he's a liar?

although it would be cool if he got a bunch right. the good stuff anyways.

meh, even though i tend to not believe him, he is only proposing what the Bills want to do, not what is actually going to play out.

hard to hold anyone "accountable". Scaife got franchised, so now what? he's a liar?

although it would be cool if he got a bunch right. the good stuff anyways.

Yeah...We may offer to make Haynesworth the highest paid player, but there is no gaurantee he chooses us over a number of the other teams offering him similar money. Doesn't mean this guy was a liar if we don't sign Haynesworth...

There is no way we will ever know if he was right or wrong about most this stuff...however, it would be great if it all works out to be accurate and all happens.

The other day, most of us sounded off on the Guy on Billszone who claimed he has an inside source at one bills drive that gave him the scoop on our team's offseason plans. I plan on holding this guy accountable. I'm going to go down his checklist throughout this offseason to see how many he gets right. Should be fun. My favorite is when he said we were going to make Albert Haynesworth the highest paid player in the league.

3. Peters isn't going anywhere. He didnt play at the end of last season because he really was hurt...nothing to do with contract issues.

4.The scouts really like Rey Maualuga and dont be suprised if hes our first round pick and we move Posluszny to the outside.

5.Bo Scafie is on the radar of the Bills as well. So is Owen Daniels but he is an RFA and looks to be a pipe dream.

7. The Bills are either going to go LB round 1 and DE round 2 (They like the kid from UCONN) or DE round 1 LB round 2.

You holding him accountable. That will teach him. Do not take everything you read on a message board so seriously.

So what are you gonna do if he's wrong? Go over to his house and kick his ass?

We'll see if Ralph even brings them, #1 and #2, in for a visit. Rey will never happen. Peters might get re-signed, but it's only if he shows up for the offseason workout programs and is in camp on time. Scaife got franchised and we're not ponying up our #1 for Daniels. Jabari is likely gone in light of recent re-signings and franchise designations. If we go LB in round one it will be Cushing. Simms? Maybe. Sanchez going #1? Maybe.