The Onion

The Japanese nymph then reportedly sighed, rolled over on her Hello Kitty bedsheets, and continued leafing through an old Rochester Big & Tall catalog.

- I resemble that remark. :thumbsup:

Nakajima confessed to frequently searching the Internet to satisfy her insatiable appetite for round, greasy American men years past their sexual prime. A survey of her recent browsing history revealed such Google searches as "pale man lying on couch eating" and "retiree + jowls + hardcore." The teen has also bookmarked several sites with lurid pictures of aging American males, including BuffaloBillsFanZone.com and the History Channel chat room.

That link doesn't work so maybe. :beer:

Although she has long fantasized about traveling overseas and having a world of carnal delights revealed to her by an aging claims adjuster, the taut Japanese teen admitted that she is uncertain how she'll be received by American men.

"I just hope they don't mind the fact that I'm completely shaven," Nakajima said. "Oh, who am I kidding? They'd probably never go for a naïve young sexual kitten like me."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::bag:

This girl is REAL and she is looking for ME... Me, I tell you. Now, leave us alone!

How very Bizzare. Having said that, it is obvious that you are delusional, Dean. She wants ME. It is clear. AND...... It is unsettling that you feel an affinity for my sweetheart.

How very Bizzare. Having said that, it is obvious that you are delusional, Dean. She wants ME. It is clear. AND...... It is unsettling that you feel an affinity for my sweetheart.

Now, where did I put that darn dueling glove?

Nakajima confessed to frequently searching the Internet to satisfy her insatiable appetite for round, greasy American men years past their sexual prime. A survey of her recent browsing history revealed such Google searches as "pale man lying on couch eating" and "retiree + jowls + hardcore." The teen has also bookmarked several sites with lurid pictures of aging American males, including BuffaloBillsFanZone.com and the History Channel chat room.

That link doesn't work so maybe. :thumbdown:

It works now...

BuffaloBillsFanZone.com

It works now...

BuffaloBillsFanZone.com

Yeah, but it's just a random domain, not an actual fan site. I think that The Onion might legally have to buy a fake site that they mention in an article. There was a Simpons episode where Bart and Lisa log on to whatdobadgerseat.com, and the Fox network legally had to buy whatdobadgerseat.com.