Congrats Ralph and Bruce

BILLS02138

Ralph was long over due, Congratulations and thanks for bringing and keeping the NFL in Buffalo for all these years. Bruce was more then deserving of first ballot recognition but he has always been in need of humility.

well...Bruce isn't getting humility getting elected on the 1st ballot so what's your point?

Ralph was long over due, Congratulations and thanks for bringing and keeping the NFL in Buffalo for all these years. Bruce was more then deserving of first ballot recognition but he has always been in need of humility.

Thanks Ralph---for all the annoying Sundays.

Ralph as a pioneer and one of the AFL founders, and Bruce for being a supremely talented DE over his

long career.

As for Bruce's character, it wasn't bad enough that it would cost him so there's little point in discussing

it now. Save that for a later day.

As for Andre, he too is hugely deserving and may I add, he was better than Carter IMHO. Reed was also

far more explosive with the yards after catch. Carter is, well......an ass.

Ralph as a pioneer and one of the AFL founders, and Bruce for being a supremely talented DE over his

long career.

As for Bruce's character, it wasn't bad enough that it would cost him so there's little point in discussing

As for Andre, he too is hugely deserving and may I add, he was better than Carter IMHO. Reed was also

I love Andre but I think Carter was slightly better..

As much as I'm annoyed at what Ralph has done the last few years and at the fact that Andre keeps getting the shaft, consider this:

That early-'90s dynasty now has the owner, the coach, the quarterback, the running back, a wide receiver, and a defensive end in the Hall of Fame. That's six inductees. That's just one less than the early-'70s Dolphins (Shula, Griese, Csonka, Warfield, Little, Langer, Buoniconti), and those guys *won* two SBs.

I love Andre but I think Carter was slightly better..

No way. Let Andre play more than half of his career indoors on a passing team and see what kind of numbers he'd put up. To say nothing of playing his last 4 years in Minnesota next to Randy Moss. As if that didn't have a gigantic effect.

As much as I'm annoyed at what Ralph has done the last few years and at the fact that Andre keeps getting the shaft, consider this:

That early-'90s dynasty now has the owner, the coach, the quarterback, the running back, a wide receiver, and a defensive end in the Hall of Fame. That's six inductees. That's just one less than the early-'70s Dolphins (Shula, Griese, Csonka, Warfield, Little, Langer, Buoniconti), and those guys *won* two SBs.

We absolutely KNOW that andre will get in. It's just a matter of time. Then you have the wildcards like talley, tasker, and hull. You've gotta assume that tasker will make it at some point. Talley and hull too. They're borderline guys that won't even be thought of till they're eligible for the senior nominations. Folks, this may one day be confirmed as the greatest team ever, if you go by hall of fame representation.

Im happy and proud for both of them.

Looking past everything else. With no Ralph Wilson, there is no Bills and no TSW. We still do not know for sure what will happen with the team, so its tough to villify him yet. Maybe his enshrinement will create some good feelings for him and Buffalo.

Too much is made of one game. What the BILLS accomplished is nothing short of remarkable. Where are the 2 teams that went to the Super Bowl last season? Neither of them won a single playoff game this season. What about the season before (Colts/Bears)? Again, neither won a single playoff game this season.

What the BILLS did was nothing short of remarkable.

long career.

Agreed on most points. I'll take Reed over Carter, but I can see how some might be swayed the other way. I trust that Andre will also find his way in...he certainly deserves it.

Congrats to Ralph (finally!) and Bruce.

:thumbsup:

What a great day for the city and organization!! Congrats to both of them. We were truly blessed and spoiled during that run (except for the obvious), but consider that 90% of the Sundays we left happy. The seasons lasted well into January every season for about 6 straight years. Great moments and memories they gave us. A proud moment for us all as backers of this team and city!

No way. Let Andre play more than half of his career indoors on a passing team and see what kind of numbers he'd put up. To say nothing of playing his last 4 years in Minnesota next to Randy Moss. As if that didn't have a gigantic effect.

Precisely !!!

Im happy and proud for both of them.

Looking past everything else. With no Ralph Wilson, there is no Bills and no TSW. We still do not know for sure what will happen with the team, so its tough to villify him yet. Maybe his enshrinement will create some good feelings for him and Buffalo.

And even bigger than that, without Ralph Wilson, there is no AFL....or it fizzles away like the USFL did. The NFL would likely not be what it is today without Ralph's efforts.

As for Bruce, first ballot was a no-brainer to me. He was one of most dominating DEs ever and always had to be game-planned around. That's a Hall of Famer in my book.

Congrats to both!

Bruce, obviously had a tremendous career.

Ralph, think he has done more for the NFL then anyone knows. Helped bring the AFL and

NFL together, bailed out Davis and the Raiders financially, and was the one voice of reason

with the new CBA and everyone thought he was nuts. Just wonder how much positive behind

the scenes stuff he has had a hand in.

Andre, hope he gets in some day. I fear that unless he gets in within the next few years, he

may be one of the all time greats that sits on the fringe. My worry about next years is Jerry

Rice is up for induction, and will be a shoe in, don't know if they would put two WR's in the

same year.

Great day for Bills fans!