v-coach - Bob Sanders hired as d-line coach

At this point, any coach willing to work for DJ must be questioned and desperate for work.

Besides, any coach who signs on in Buffalo knows the coach has one season to prove himself. That's not a lot of job security.

My friend the die-hard Packers fan, just called to laugh at me.

I've heard and read nothing but terrible things on the guy on Packer boards and news so naturally he's a great fit for the Bills (the home of hiring sh!tty coaches that no other team would touch with a 10-foot pole....)

My friend the die-hard Packers fan, just called to laugh at me.

I've heard and read nothing but terrible things on the guy on Packer boards and news so naturally he's a great fit for the Bills (the home of hiring sh!tty coaches that no other team would touch with a 10-foot pole....)

And we all know how knowledgeable fan message boards are!!

"Players begin to question coaching, and coaches begin to question whether or not their players are buying in to the system they are preaching. I have been there before in my career, and once that slide hits, everyone in the locker room begins to question whether they have the right man for the job leading their defense."

It hurt to read this ... does this not sound exactly like the situation in Buffalo? I know the players seem to be unified behind Jauron but this remark from Bowen does not bode well.

at least it is the first time in a while where we are getting a coach that is over qualified.usually we pick up coaches and they work in a position they never have before.i am at least glad to see a defensive coordinator work just the d-line.....go bills in"2012