3. Dolphins

4. Eagles

5. Bills

6. Oilers

7. Raiders

8. Redskins

9. Chiefs

10. Bears

also, the Bucs are not that bad. Vinny can loft em to Mark Carrier and Wayne Haddix is one of the fastest DB's in the game.

Move the Bills and Oilers to 3 & 4 as they had both good QB, WR's and RB. If the Eagles had ONE good WR then they would be number 3 but they don't. Oilers had FOUR GREAT WR's and a great QB and a decent RB (who fumbled every other caryy but hey!) Redskins would be a top 3 team if QB didn't suck so bad; ditto for the Raiders!

Move the Bills and Oilers to 3 & 4 as they had both good QB, WR's and RB. If the Eagles had ONE good WR then they would be number 3 but they don't. Oilers had FOUR GREAT WR's and a great QB and a decent RB (who fumbled every other caryy but hey!) Redskins would be a top 3 team if QB didn't suck so bad; ditto for the Raiders!

yeah man, Jay Schroeder blows. You gotta use Beuerlein if you're gonna be the Raiders.

I got

1. 49ers

2. Giants

3. Dolphins

4. Eagles

5. Bills

6. Oilers

7. Raiders

8. Redskins

9. Chiefs

10. Bears

also, the Bucs are not that bad. Vinny can loft em to Mark Carrier and Wayne Haddix is one of the fastest DB's in the game.

I can agree with all the teams in your top 10, plus #1 and #10. But from my own playing experience, this is how I saw #2 through #9:

1. 49ers

2. Bills

3. Raiders

4. Chiefs

5. Dolphins

6. Giants

7. Redskins

8. Oilers

9. Eagles

10. Bears

1. whatever team Bo Jackson was on

LOL

Ya I remember ripping it up with Bo Jackson!! I was about to same the same thing.

Even though the Giants defense was super Nasty!! :thumbsup:

agreed, i clicked to reply with "#1 should be the Raiders, a sweep to Bo was always unstoppable and on defense Howie Long dominated"

agreed, i clicked to reply with "#1 should be the Raiders, a sweep to Bo was always unstoppable and on defense Howie Long dominated"

You guys are oversimplifying Tecmo Super Bowl. Bo Jackson is the best running back in the game, bar none. And Marcus Allen is probably top 5. However, if I pick a running play every time and force you to beat me with one of the most inept passing games in the game, I'm going to beat you every time. Now if you're playing against the computer you may have a point.

You guys are oversimplifying Tecmo Super Bowl. Bo Jackson is the best running back in the game, bar none. And Marcus Allen is probably top 5. However, if I pick a running play every time and force you to beat me with one of the most inept passing games in the game, I'm going to beat you every time. Now if you're playing against the computer you may have a point.

not true, i used to sit there and tell my cousins that i was going to run a sweep, and it would still go for a big gain, if not a TD...

I got

1. 49ers

2. Giants

3. Dolphins

4. Eagles

5. Bills

6. Oilers

7. Raiders

8. Redskins

9. Chiefs

10. Bears

what is tecmo? do the players get all androgynous and dance under strobe lights?