So Arizona is playing with their hair on fire...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the non-call on Avant BS or what? He was getting brutally mugged before the ball was in his hands!!

Maybe I'm wrong but that seemed horrendous!!

Agreed. Seemed fairly blatant to me. Definitely seen a lot less flagged.

Was the non-call on Avant BS or what? He was getting brutally mugged before the ball was in his hands!!

Maybe I'm wrong but that seemed horrendous!!

No, you're not wrong. That was an absolutely terrible non-call. Holding and PI could've been called.

Any doubt that Larry Fitzgerald isn't the best WR in the league?

I hope Jason White (and the Heisman he stole from Larry) is watching this right now (while he gets ready to sell more insurance tomorrow). As a Pitt alumnus, I'm still pissed about that.

Cards just got screwed!

That's the absolute right call...actually Philly got screwed...the ball should be on the 40. If a player is out of bounds and the ball touches them, the ball is out of bounds...didn't that happen with leon Washington against us?

That's the absolute right call...actually Philly got screwed...the ball should be on the 40. If a player is out of bounds and the ball touches them, the ball is out of bounds...didn't that happen with leon Washington against us?

But the ball never touched an Eagle player. More importantly, it never went out of bounds.

But the ball never touched an Eagle player. More importantly, it never went out of bounds.

I thought it definitely touched the Eagles coverage guy after it bounced and while his foot was OB. That's what made it a dead ball.

I was actually glad to see the Eagles get a bit of a lucky bounce as the Cards have been getting a lot of home cookin' from this officiating crew.

No, it's actually not more important because it doesn't need to happen. Whether the ball touches out of bounds or not is irrelevant. If the ball hits a player who is out of bounds then the ball is dead no matter where it is. It looked to me like the ball hit the Eagles player, apparently it looked to you like it didn't. Sounds like it's pretty indisputable then...not sure what the issue is with the call.

With that second late hit on Warner are the eagles trying to hurt him

intentionally?

They're hitting him at every opportunity exactly like they've been coached to do, as Warner hates being touched. I thought the first one was a garbage call.