Why NE is gonna franchise Cassel - read this

Alphadawg7

OK, I GIVE UP! I must be making it up because you say so...I guess I dont really get a paycheck from Entertainment Partners, I didnt work on "My Own Worst Enemy" because google can list cast and crew info and I have been planning this scheme for months because I have nothing better to do.

Geezus, I guess my whole career is just a sham and dream and I made it all up because you said so...What a joke.

What can I say...dont believe it then, I don't care. The conversation happened, Barbara is great and a really good friend who I have had the pleasure of working with on 3 occassions, and shared with me some info as she knows I am such a big Bills fan and thought I woudl find it interesting. I decided to share it with the board, but you want to spend countless posts trying to discredit me, so go ahead...I dont care anymore, not worth my time to keep defending the validity when in reality, unless you were on the phone with me you will never belive it anyway.

By the way...IMDB doesnt show her on the show, so for me to have gotten that info from YOUR link I would have had to know that there was a show that she WAS working on that WAS not listed on IMDB but was mentioned on some other newspaper link...

I mean you ONLY found that link becuase I TOLD YOU WHAT SHOW she WAS on and WAS NOT LISTED on IMDB. There is NO OTHER WAY you would have known that UNLESS someone who worked on the show TOLD YOU that she WAS on the show but its NOT listed on IMDB...all you did was PROVE that I must know her, otherwise there is no way I would have known that...YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW SHE WORKED ON THAT SHOW IF I DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE ITS NOT LISTED ON HER IMDB PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, thank for PROVING I know her...

Dude, just showing how easy it is for people to use google and claim they are "in the know".

Fine, you know her. Just don't think the info about us wanting Cassel is anything.

BTW, use google and go past the first page or two and you would be surprised at the obscure info

you find.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is definitely a bunk story...who knows, maybe it's true that she said that, not doubting you, but she was probably just misinformed because the whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense...wouldn't the Jets be a more worrisome situation for the Pats?

Dude, just showing how easy it is for people to use google and claim they are "in the know".

Fine, you know her. Just don't think the info about us wanting Cassel is anything.

BTW, use google and go past the first page or two and you would be surprised at the obscure info

you find.

Honestly, I wouldnt know...I obviously didnt Google her, had no reason to.

At this point, I dont care if peeps don't want to beleive I know her or the conversation. I found the information surprising and interesting when I heard it, and thought I would share it with the board...clearly that was a mistake, and will think twice next time something like this comes up.

I mean, I expected some of this, but thought there would be at least some people talking about the football side of this and the impact something like this might have in our offseason, but, the posters here clearly aren't capable of accepting that this could even be true to even get into a football conversation about this.

She was worked on a LOT of projects, and there are a LOT of people who know her in LA, but I guess its out of the question I could be one of them...

Honestly, I wouldnt know...I obviously didnt Google her, had no reason to.

At this point, I dont care if peeps don't want to beleive I know her or the conversation. I found the information surprising and interesting when I heard it, and thought I would share it with the board...clearly that was a mistake, and will think twice next time something like this comes up.

I mean, I expected some of this, but thought there would be at least some people talking about the football side of this and the impact something like this might have in our offseason, but, the posters here clearly aren't capable of accepting that this could even be true to even get into a football conversation about this.

She was worked on a LOT of projects, and there are a LOT of people who know her in LA, but I guess its out of the question I could be one of them...

Seeing as you live in Cheektowaga, probably not. hahahaha.... :thumbsup: .....lmao...

Yeah, this is definitely a bunk story...who knows, maybe it's true that she said that, not doubting you, but she was probably just misinformed because the whole thing doesn't make a shred of sense...wouldn't the Jets be a more worrisome situation for the Pats?

Currently, the Jets probably would also be a threat, but when the NE front office started looking at franchising Cassel, Farve was still in the hunt to lead the Jets to the playoffs...so they were probably not as big of a threat then...plus, on one of the Pre game shows a while back when the franchise talk came up, they said that Jets were said not to be too high on Cassel and not likely to pursue him when they were talking about potential suitors. But who knows how much truth there is to that, I mean the Jets were still in the playoff hunt at the time, so they probably would say that because of now wanting to tick off Farve...

Plus she said that they didnt want him to go anywhere in the division, but she mentioned Buffalo was one that was apparently very interested in him and what made the decision a must.

Truthfully, I think NE would be stupid NOT to franchise him, regardless if they were worried he might go in the division. Especially if Brady knee rehab keeps going so poorly.

OK, I GIVE UP! I must be making it up because you say so...I guess I dont really get a paycheck from Entertainment Partners, I didnt work on "My Own Worst Enemy" because google can list cast and crew info and I have been planning this scheme for months because I have nothing better to do.

You're trying too hard to prove your "insider" status. That alone indicates how unreliable you are and no one with legit contacts posts as much as you have in this thread alone.

We don't care where your paycheck comes from, nor the car you drive. But when you come onto this board an make claims backed up by nothing you should expect to get questioned.

You've certainly livened things up on Championship Sunday, but your credibility is zero.

You're trying too hard to prove your "insider" status. That alone indicates how unreliable you are and no one with legit contacts posts as much as you have in this thread alone.

We don't care where your paycheck comes from, nor the car you drive. But when you come onto this board an make claims backed up by nothing you should expect to get questioned.

You've certainly livened things up on Championship Sunday, but your credibility is zero.

First off, I balked at mentioning my care when I was ASKED in the very first reply to this post what car I drive...I only caved when Dan lightened up the mood about it...

Don't beleive me, I am done trying to validate it, and quite honestly, I don't really care. I only went to the lengths I did because I was pushed, and quite honestly, I was stupidly hopeful we could actually get passed that part and intelligently talk about the topic at hand, but this board is clearly not capable of that, and that is fine, eveyone is entititled to their opinnion.

If anyone wants to discuss the football implications, that would be great and I am all ears...if you don't believe the posts, then fine, I only respecitively now ask for you to please move on to another thread because you made your point of not believing, and that is fine, but I would like to see if anyone would like to discuss the football implications because this conversatoin did happen and I am very intrigued on what it might mean.

First off, I balked at mentioning my care when I was ASKED in the very first reply to this post what car I drive...I only caved when Dan lightened up the mood about it...

Don't beleive me, I am done trying to validate it, and quite honestly, I don't really care. I only went to the lengths I did because I was pushed, and quite honestly, I was stupidly hopeful we could actually get passed that part and intelligently talk about the topic at hand, but this board is clearly not capable of that, and that is fine, eveyone is entititled to their opinnion.

If anyone wants to discuss the football implications, that would be great and I am all ears...if you don't believe the posts, then fine, I only respecitively now ask for you to please move on to another thread because you made your point of not believing, and that is fine, but I would like to see if anyone would like to discuss the football implications because this conversatoin did happen and I am very intrigued on what it might mean.

I'm not saying I don't believe you dude. I'm saying I don't believe what she said, or more likely, she was misinformed...why would the Pats be worried about a three year deal from the Bills if he is likely to get longer, more lucrative offers from other clubs. Makes no sense.

I'm not saying I don't believe you dude. I'm saying I don't believe what she said, or more likely, she was misinformed...why would the Pats be worried about a three year deal from the Bills if he is likely to get longer, more lucrative offers from other clubs. Makes no sense.

As I said, I dont know where she got the length of the deal from, could be her assumptions, could be what her agent was hearing, could be what her agent was targeting based on his age. Agents now are following Larry Fitzgeralds route where you look to position your player for 3 or 4 big contracts by timing the deals to come due more times in the players prime.

So, they may be looking for a 3 or 4 year deal for Cassel so he can land another couple big contracts in his prime playing career. So, maybe this is why she said that and assumed Buffalo was going to offer it since we said to be so interested...who knows.

Just to further illustrate my point about why they MIGHT be targeting a 3 or 4 yar contract, look at his age. He is 26, if he signs a 3 year deal, he can sign another huge 4 year deal at 29 and possibly sign another big contract at 33 or so giving him 3 big paydays. If he signs say a 5 year deal, then he is 31 or 32 when he signs his next big deal which is likely his only other big pay day...

A lot of agents and players are starting to look at deals like this to maximize a players earning capability over his career. So again, it may be what his agent is looking at and she assumed we were going to offer this based on our percieved interest. She didnt say there was a structured contract in place. His agent has been speculating all season about what he might be looking at in terms of contracts from teams this offseason, that his job, so I am sure this is most likely where she got that from.

I'm gaining insight as to why there is so much garbage on tv... :thumbsup:

My buddy Bill was the production coordinator on that reality show "Mammas Boys" and said when the show was done he said. "Man, this show is awful and is everything that is wrong with television...this is why it will probably be a big hit!" lmao...

Although he wasn't complianing when he was on location in Fiji.

My buddy Bill was the production coordinator on that reality show "Mammas Boys" and said when the show was done he said. "Man, this show is awful and is everything that is wrong with television...this is why it will probably be a big hit!" lmao...

Although he wasn't complianing when he was on location in Fiji.

Who is Bill's Mom? Mrs McNabb?