Why NE is gonna franchise Cassel - read this

Alphadawg7

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alpha is another sham. There is no reason for Matt Cassel's mother to know why the Patriots front office would want to franchise her son.

Besides, most people at OBD are very high on Edwards. Trying to ink Cassel to a large contract at a position Buffalo already has a player at is complete non-sense. DJ likes Trent, and vice-versa.

lol...take for what its worth...but how would I know Matts mom works on that show and know about her family?

And more importantly, given my history of posts that always deal with football and logic as opposed to rants and gibberish, why on earth would I post this?

I mentioned in several posts during the season that I worked with her, even posting stuff about him, Welker and how down to earth he was, etc. So, this isnt something I am just all of a sudden claiming.

And do you think that maybe Matt may know a little bit about who is looking hard at him than say you do?...I mean do you think its possible Matt Cassels agent has a little more insight into who is seriously considering Matt than say you do? And if Matts agent knows this, wouldnt it make sense that both Matt and NE probably have heard about it as well?

Are you so nieve that you think everything going on behind the scenes is known in the media? I bet you read the National Inquirer too or base all you inside information on the Truth and Rumors section of SI.com...

So go ahead and disregard this and live in your safe world that convinces you the front office is 100% sold on Trent and has no interest in another QB if it makes you feel better, but the truth seems to show that just isnt the case...

More to the fact, how the heck would Matt Cassell's mom know? FA doesn't start for few months, and it is illegal under NFL rules to talk to anybody under contract.

Another laughable post by alphadog. Who would drive a car like that and call themselves "Alphadog" anyways. ahah

Man, you people are real nieve to how the football world really works...

And, I dont really care what you think of the car because I love it and got rid of my M3 for it (they were about the same price)...love it and love Lexus

How the heck would NE* know that Buffalo wanted to offer a 3 year contract with "a big signing bonus"??

You could say that for just about every team in search of a FA QB. More likely, it would be at least a 4 to

5 year contract with a HUGE signing bonus, as the player would want financial security.

Sorry, but I doubt this story. Doubt Cassel is/was at the "top" of our FA list.

Honestly, I dont know where she got that from...could be what their agent was targeting or something or what she assumed based on agents projections...I have no idea. We spent more time talking about the loss and trgedy her and her family went through a lil while back and how they had been holding up than we did about this...she really is quite a nice lady and a friend, so I didnt grill her on this topic.

Truth is, Agents know a lot more than you think they do about who wants who, who is preparing to pursue who and how hard they are going to pursue them, etc. A lot more goes on behind the scenes than you know...its their job to know this...

I worked with Hamdan's mom on the series Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old (she is) and she told me we are franchising her son so he doesn't go to Mount Olympus and overthrow Tedy Bruschi. She said Belichick tried to get Bruschi to destroy him with thunderbolts but the CHROISE absorbed the electricity and turned it into charm.

I take public transportation, so you know this story is true. :thumbsup:

Man, you people are real nieve to how the football world really works...

And, I dont really care what you think of the car because I love it and got rid of my M3 for it (they were about the same price)...love it and love Lexus

I would guarantee the Bills havent even finished their evaluations for last season. It's very possible to believe they could be interested in Cassel, but it's nearly impossible to believe that the Bills would tell anyone that they are interested in a specific amount of years as a contract or the size of their signing bonus they may offer at this point. That's where the story, regardless of where it comes from, loses almost all credibility. I do believe that someone could have told this bull sh-- to either Cassel, his mother, his agent, or his friend, however. It doesnt mean it has a shred of validity though. It could all be to jack Cassel's bargaining power up.

I worked with Hamdan's mom on the series Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old (she is) and she told me we are franchising her son so he doesn't go to Mount Olympus and overthrow Tedy Bruschi. She said Belichick tried to get Bruschi to destroy him with thunderbolts but the CHROISE absorbed the electricity and turned it into charm.

I take public transportation, so you know this story is true. :thumbsup:

But are you nice to the janitor in the seat next to you?

hahahaha...lol...:rolleyes: hahahaha... ....lmao.... B-)

I would guarantee the Bills havent even finished their evaluations for last season. It's very possible to believe they could be interested in Cassel, but it's nearly impossible to believe that the Bills would tell anyone that they are interested in a specific amount of years as a contract or the size of their signing bonus they may offer at this point. That's where the story, regardless of where it comes from, loses almost all credibility. I do believe that someone could have told this bull sh-- to either Cassel, his mother, his agent, or his friend, however. It doesnt mean it has a shred of validity though. It could all be to jack Cassel's bargaining power up.

you make some good points, could have been put out there to boost contract negotiations or buzz...who knows, I just found it interesting about the Bills being named specifically.

I already said I don't know where she got the 3 years and big signing bonus from...my guess is more along the lines of what his agent may be targeting and she is making assumptions about the Bills preparing to offer that based on them having such a strong interest.

Just to validate this a little more...How would I know she worked on my own worst enemy when her position doesnt give her a general credit because how she was used on the show, so unless I have a call sheet I would have no way to know this. And I also know that she is currently working on the TV show "Operating Instructions" that is not out yet and I bet none of you have even heard of...again, more industry inside info...

So, believe it or dont believe it...I dont make these types of threads, so if you wanna lump me in with Skooby, thats fine, but whether you like it or not, this conversation happened. What does the story mean is up to interpretation, but I still found it quite interesting.

Oh, and unlike most, I did name my source (have mentioned her and knowing her before) and how I know her as opposed to just saying "a source"...if I wanted to start some gibberish, I wouldnt go about it by saying I know his mom...

LOL, if you still don't believe me, then I guess I must have came up with this crazy scheme months ago to gradually throw out I know her in order to create this diablolical schemed post in the offseason...oh, the carnage...lol...

Just to validate this a little more...How would I know she worked on my own worst enemy when her position doesnt give her a general credit because how she was used on the show, so unless I have a call sheet I would have no way to know this. And I also know that she is currently working on the TV show "Operating Instructions" that is not out yet and I bet none of you have even heard of...again, more industry inside info...

Unnecessary. You easily drive a nicer car than me. I, for one, am convinced.

How?

It's called GOOGLE...... :thumbsup:

Go ahead google it...she does not have a listed credit on "My own worst enemy", so Google will not supply this answer and I stated during the filming I worked with her in several other posts. Funny, no one questioned it then, by now that I provide insight on the Bills everyone shreds the validity...too funny...

I guess I must have decided months ago to gradually plant seeds about me knowing her just so I could make this outlandish post now...

You know, I expected some of this stuff, but I am a little surprised that in 2 pages of posts that its almost all about the thread being bogus and hardly anything about what this could all mean...

Like it or not, believe it or not, this conversation happened with Barbara and she is a friend.

Hey, I know she's doing "operating instructions" aslo:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0144037/

Again...It's called GOOGLE....

Hey genius, show me where on that link it shows her working on My Own Worst Enemy? The way she was used didnt get her a credit that she has listed on IMDB...If you knew anything about IMDB, its maintained by the individuals and she chose not to list it based on her consulting role in wardrobe on the show.

Go ahead google it...she does not have a listed credit on "My own worst enemy", so Google will not supply this answer and I stated during the filming I worked with her in several other posts. Funny, no one questioned it then, by now that I provide insight on the Bills everyone shreds the validity...too funny...

I guess I must have decided months ago to gradually plant seeds about me knowing her just so I could make this outlandish post now...

You know, I expected some of this stuff, but I am a little surprised that in 2 pages of posts that its almost all about the thread being bogus and hardly anything about what this could all mean...

Like it or not, believe it or not, this conversation happened with Barbara and she is a friend.

Uhm, GOOGLED the following.... :thumbsup:

http://movies.nytimes.com/person/188961/Barbara-Cassel

Hey genius, show me where on that link it shows her working on My Own Worst Enemy? The way she was used didnt get her a credit that she has listed on IMDB...If you knew anything about IMDB, its maintained by the individuals and she chose not to list it based on her consulting role in wardrobe on the show.

Fluffers rarely get credited.

OK, I GIVE UP! I must be making it up because you say so...I guess I dont really get a paycheck from Entertainment Partners, I didnt work on "My Own Worst Enemy" because google can list cast and crew info and I have been planning this scheme for months because I have nothing better to do.

Geezus, I guess my whole career is just a sham and dream and I made it all up because you said so...What a joke.

What can I say...dont believe it then, I don't care. The conversation happened, Barbara is great and a really good friend who I have had the pleasure of working with on 3 occassions, and shared with me some info as she knows I am such a big Bills fan and thought I woudl find it interesting. I decided to share it with the board, but you want to spend countless posts trying to discredit me, so go ahead...I dont care anymore, not worth my time to keep defending the validity when in reality, unless you were on the phone with me you will never belive it anyway.

By the way...IMDB doesnt show her on the show, so for me to have gotten that info from YOUR link I would have had to know that there was a show that she WAS working on that was NOT listed on IMDB but was mentioned on some other newspaper link...

I mean you ONLY found that link becuase I TOLD YOU WHAT SHOW she WAS on and WAS NOT LISTED on IMDB. There is NO OTHER WAY you would have known that UNLESS someone who worked on the show TOLD YOU that she WAS on the show but its NOT listed on IMDB...all you did was PROVE that I must know her, otherwise there is no way I would have known that...YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW SHE WORKED ON THAT SHOW IF I DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE ITS NOT LISTED ON HER IMDB PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, thank for PROVING I know her...