pics of losman from today

nodnarb

http://www.mcfw.com/main/bills/bills.htm

Hey. It sucks. It sucks a lot. His development will be delayed. No doubt. He was tons of fun to watch, no doubt. You could see him getting better quickly and it's exciting. The rest of preseason won't be as interesting.

But in a way, this is precisely what JP needed. He had been told he needed to slide, but his confidence has made him play recklessly. Three times I saw him bury his head into the chest of an oncoming linebacker. You just can't do that. He's lucky his spine isn't fused.

He needs to learn from this and come out a smarter QB - to use his footspeed and athletic ability to its fullest, AND to its wisest. I'm betting that he will.

You worry with this type of injury if it will impact his footspeed going forward...some say Vick has lost a step since his injury. Gotta hope not...

http://www.mcfw.com/main/bills/bills.htm

Hey. It sucks. It sucks a lot. His development will be delayed. No doubt. He was tons of fun to watch, no doubt. You could see him getting better quickly and it's exciting. The rest of preseason won't be as interesting.

But in a way, this is precisely what JP needed. He had been told he needed to slide, but his confidence has made him play recklessly. Three times I saw him bury his head into the chest of an oncoming linebacker. You just can't do that. He's lucky his spine isn't fused.

He needs to learn from this and come out a smarter QB - to use his footspeed and athletic ability to its fullest, AND to its wisest. I'm betting that he will.

You worry with this type of injury if it will impact his footspeed going forward...some say Vick has lost a step since his injury. Gotta hope not...

6707[/snapback]

This is NOT good....anyway you slice it, it sucks!

I hope he can make it back....this guy can be the real deal...

I was hoping to see him in a half or two the remainder of the preseason....