SKOOBY

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME OVER

fitting way to end the season is the Bills get out coached badly yet again

This is by far the most obvious and depressing point of the game... and season. The Bills are being horribly outcoached. The Pats* are making all the right decisions and look like they know what they're doing at all times; meanwhile, we look like we're just out there running around lost.

Way to go guys.

Wind at your backs, and you give up a nice long drive.

You think these guys would want to play for some pride!

This team never wants to be NE. I'm no fan of Lovie Smith, but we need a coach who will come in with the mindset that the Bills #1 goal should be to beat the Patriots. The Way Lovie Smith went into Chicago, talking about beating the Packers.

We've now been outscored in the last 11 games by ne 318-96 :(

Here's what I don't get:

Buffalo has nothing to play for other than playing the spoiler. They should be throwing lopsided formations, trick plays, hail marys and everything under the sun just to make the Pat's as miserable as possible. Instead we see the same predictable, overly conservative bull sh-- we've seen for the last 2 years.

Here's what I don't get:

Buffalo has nothing to play for other than playing the spoiler. They should be throwing lopsided formations, trick plays, hail marys and everything under the sun just to make the Pat's as miserable as possible. Instead we see the same predictable, overly conservative bull sh-- we've seen for the last 2 years.

You're right. The more pass plays the better. Especially a Hail Mary. Trick plays always work...I wonder why no one ever uses them. Jauron needs a new OC: you're hired!

I have nothing left to say in defense of our coaching staff. They've beaten me into submission with bad calls and lack of situational preparedness.

I like DJ. I really wanted him to succeed and be our long term guy, cuz switching coaches means more time to wait to be competitive. But seriously, winless against Belichick is not an item in Ralph's PRO DJ column, and it's critical.

You're right. The more pass plays the better. Especially a Hail Mary. Trick plays always work...I wonder why no one ever uses them. Jauron needs a new OC: you're hired!

Follow that smarmy sh-- up with your endorsement of Dick's playcalling. Please.