ATTENTION TSW POSTERS...

thebandit27

YOU CANNOT TRADE THE ENTIRE ROSTER FOR FIRST ROUND PICKS

EVEN IF YOU COULD, I DOUBT WE'D BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE SALARIES OF 32 FIRST ROUND PICKS

STOP PINING OVER THE IDEA OF TRADING EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

DIDDO AND AMEN!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVEN IF YOU COULD, I DOUBT WE'D BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE SALARIES OF 32 FIRST ROUND PICKS

STOP PINING OVER THE IDEA OF TRADING EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Buffalo could have three first round picks for the next 5 years, and that would still not

be enough to compesate for this front office and coaching staff.

Jauron is going to lose you a couple games every year.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

NO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Last I heard, this was a forum for open discussion, wether you agree with the opinions

of others or not.

how's this for 'ratcheting up the vocabulary'...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

that's about the gist of what you're saying, yes?

all these remarks make sense. Like me yesterday,after drinking to much eggnog.

Do I make my case?

30? don't bs a bser...you're all about the free refills.

Not true.

I seldom finish my coffee. I will add that the McD I go to is one of their "training" establishments - they also provide free, the local newspaper. They never charge me the 3 cents tax (Pity? Maybe. I like to think they applaud my innate savoir-faire and impeccable good manners).

Last I heard, this was a forum for open discussion, wether you agree with the opinions

of others or not.

Still is.

Now, can I have the last two minutes of my life back?

I remember when Ditka traded his entire draft for a first round pick; pretty entreme. If Ralph traded the entire roster for a first round pick that would really make news. Lets just hope he doesn't turn out to be a rookie bust,but hey we are talking about "Da Bills".

Do I make my case?

I think I understand what you're saying. if I'm correct, it's something to the effect of "you must've had too much to drink to post something like this"

If that's the case, then woo-hoo, yes, I'm a raving drunk that thinks its ridiculous to talk as though the team could trade every player on the roster for a first round pick.

of others or not.

how has that changed simply because i posted my thought that wanting to trade every good player on the roster for a first round pick is ridiculous?

how has that changed simply because i posted my thought that wanting to trade every good player on the roster for a first round pick is ridiculous?

The fact you told us to "STOP PINING OVER THE IDEA OF TRADING EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK" is kinda telling me I can't post my own opinion if it doesn't agree with yours.

The fact you told us to "STOP PINING OVER THE IDEA OF TRADING EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK" is kinda telling me I can't post my own opinion if it doesn't agree with yours.

so then, you think we can trade all 53 players for first round picks? then go ahead and post it...