The Official Same Day Bills Vs. Broncho's Thread

Nanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To any of the people offended by my previous post, please accept my apology- I put a nearly direct quote from the broadcast with a sarcastic rebuttal. Whether intended or not, the Denver guys said something they shouldn't have...and I didn't make that clear enough

ok i thought you were under the impression that you were making a joke...forgiven

This rookie class is starting to look better. Now, if only Hardy can make some strides, next year.

Sorry but Hardy won't be healthy enough to make an impact until

after next year, pretty much what Evans said on his Monday night

radio show about his own knee injury.

Hope all goes well with Hardy though :lol:

I was impressed. Very impressed. The best offense in the league and an away game. And down 13-0. Two weeks in a row, they did not crumble on the road in very hostile stadiums. They rallied both times. If TE has the ball in NY, they win that game too. Hmm.... TE played well in 11 degrees... hmm... Broncos had all the incentive, Bills none...

Jauron had them ready. The coaches had them ready. They did not run for the bus. They were fired up. Steve Johnson and Corner and McKelvin played huge. Hmmm... If they do it again against the Pats, win or lose, no way we can be thinking blow up the coaching staff. Can't do it.