The Official Same Day Bills Vs. Broncho's Thread

Nanker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when we get to see Ralph talk about how talented the team is.

Well, there certainly is a lot more talent on the team than their record would indicate...decent depth, too. Ralph should be pissed that the coaches have done so little with it.

Good effort today, though.

Guest dog14787
Well, there certainly is a lot more talent on the team than their record would indicate...decent depth, too. Ralph should be pissed that the coaches have done so little with it.

Almost looked like we had a good game plan today on offense :lol:

Agree 100 %. Coaching is the difference in this league and these players are suffering for it

Hopefully, he'll recover.....

If he recovers it could actually end up being a positive, if he has to put in the work to rehab. Maybe almost losing it all will crank his focus up a notch.

To any of the people offended by my previous post, please accept my apology- I put a nearly direct quote from the broadcast with a sarcastic rebuttal. Whether intended or not, the Denver guys said something they shouldn't have...and I didn't make that clear enough