Just received a pretty funny email...

therealcrack

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.."

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line.

Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.."

Never heard that one <_<

Didn't know Dick Jauron was the Bills' coach in the 90's? ...good to know tho

The joke was completely different back in the 90s:

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Marv Levy immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

I think I also saw this one, which is also good:

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Wade Phillips immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

Someone should start a pool....how many times can an old joke from the 90s get resurrected again.

Hey, reminds me of the following:

Why did the Bills call the plumber?

Because Roosevelt Leaks!

And,

Did you hear Joe Dufek tried to commit suicide, yeah, the bullet was intercepted.

And lastly,

Why don't the Bills sleep in beds?

Because they have Cribbs!

:thumbsup::w00t::w00t:

The joke was completely different back in the 90s:

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Marv Levy immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

I think I also saw this one, which is also good:

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Wade Phillips immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

And it wasn't overly funny back then, either ...

And it wasn't overly funny back then, either ...

Maybe you will like the one going amongst the Iggles fans several years ago...

"Philadelphia Eagles football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Rich Kotite immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

They also had one with Ray Rhodes, but it wasn't as good:

"Philadelphia Eagles football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Ray Rhodes immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

Maybe you will like the one going amongst the Iggles fans several years ago...

"Philadelphia Eagles football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Rich Kotite immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

Well, I laughed when I saw the name Rich Kotite!

Because Roosevelt Leaks!

And,

Did you hear Joe Dufek tried to commit suicide, yeah, the bullet was intercepted.

And lastly,

:lol:

Didja hear Ronnie Harmon got married?

There was no reception!

B-)

Because Roosevelt Leaks!

And,

And lastly,

What about this one?

Scott Norwood tried to commit suicide but couldn't kick the stool out. He kept missing it wide right.

I like this one:

"Buffalo Bills football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the playing field. Head coach Dick Jauron immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was snow.

Practice was resumed this afternoon in the cozy indoor Field House after special agents coaxed Roscoe Parish and Trent Edwards using hot cocoa."