NFL Game Rewind

Fezmid

Repeated post <_<

Care to post the link, or you just want to beat your head into a bloody pulp?

Searching for "rewind" didn't bring up a post about this topic.

Congrats on 14k posts, Fez!

Hey, thanks! I didn't even notice!

Very cool! It may be worth dropping Sunday ticket and just go with this.

Good point...I wonder if DirecTV will see a drop in Sunday ticket subscriptions with this? The games can't be viewed live, though, so I'm not sure.

Repeated post :wallbash:

And why does that matter if it's a repeat? Obviously it was important to him,

and that's why he posted it.

Actually I'm glad he did, gave me a chance to see the information.

Sorry that not all of us visit this site 24 x7 and know what has/has not been posted.

So, do we know for sure yet if this even available in the US or Canada? One news report, from October, said it was only available outside the US/Canada, and thus means very little to most of us on this board. There are some that still may like it, though. Olivier, and some servicemen/women may really appreciate this.

It may be worth dropping the Sunday Ticket if the games are available after the final whistle, or even late Sunday. i dont want to wait for a day or two before I see the action...

Nevermind, I found the Other restrictions, and it says it is ONLY available in the US....

Move along. Nothing to see here...

It's $20 for the rest of THIS season. Do you think it will be $20 for the entire season, next year? If so, that's a good deal, although I'm not sure how big the audience for recorded NFL games will be. There are probably enough people who like to re-watch a game, or several from any particular week, to make it a fairly successful offering.

As you can't see Sunday's games until Monday (and Monday's until Wednesday) I don't see it ravaging the audience for live games, or hurting the Sunday Ticket much.