The best chicken wing in NY is at...

Just Jack

Mammosers and BarBil are two places that have great reps, that I have never tried.

Barbills is the best I have ever had. Never been to Mammosers. Barbills suicide are so hot you would have trouble eating them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbills is the best I have ever had. Never been to Mammosers. Barbills suicide are so hot you would have trouble eating them.

Mammoser's does not serve their Suicdal sauce any more after a guy drank some at the bar. It seemes he had trouble breathing after words. There was a police/EMT report.....

I live for wings that are too hot for me to eat, as long as they still have some traditional wing flavor. I particularly like when wings are so hot that I get the hiccups and hallucinate, a little.

I live for wings that are too hot for me to eat, as long as they still have some traditional wing flavor. I particularly like when wings are so hot that I get the hiccups and hallucinate, a little.

If your ever up here again you definately got to stop in at barbills. It is in East Aurora right off of route 20. Really easy to get to. Take the 400 get off at the east aurora exit & make a right. It is about 3-4 miles down the road.

Hammer, that is some funny stuff about the guy drinking the hot sauce. Man, what was he thinking?

If your ever up here again you definately got to stop in at barbills. It is in East Aurora right off of route 20. Really easy to get to. Take the 400 get off at the east aurora exit & make a right. It is about 3-4 miles down the road.

Hammer, that is some funny stuff about the guy drinking the hot sauce. Man, what was he thinking?

Gord, the suicidal at Bar Bill are hotter than those at Duff's, right?

He was thinking about $100 bet.

Gord, the suicidal at Bar Bill are hotter than those at Duff's, right?

Oh yeah, I could not even eat one of them @ Bbills. As soon as it hit my mouth I had to take a glass of water. Duffs, the suicidal I could eat at least 5 or 6 before I can not take it anymore. I should note though I am really not the expert on hot wings. I am more of a medium wing guy. BBills are definately hotter though & they are better also. More crispy.

Oh yeah, I could not even eat one of them @ Bbills. As soon as it hit my mouth I had to take a glass of water. Duffs, the suicidal I could eat at least 5 or 6 before I can not take it anymore. I should note though I am really not the expert on hot wings. I am more of a medium wing guy. BBills are definately hotter though & they are better also. More crispy.

That sounds perfect. I have no problem with the suicidal at Duffs, but I think they have a very good tasting sauce. (Most suicidal sauces suck, I find.) Duff's problem is they over-sauce their wings. I always ask that they use a little less sauce, than usual.

I didn't pull the trigger on wings, the other day. (I did find a very nice slice, at a new place, though.) Today just might be wing day.

Best wings: Gandy's in Cheektowaga :unsure:

Grovers in East Amherst :P

Pizza Junction in N.T :lol: .

Casa Di Pizza Downtown :thumbsup:

While Frank and Teresa's Anchor Bar has fallen under new ownership they should get the honorable mention anyway :unsure: . And yes, crispy, as hot as you can stand ( or bbq) and dunked in the best blue cheese you can find. Blue cheese just for the celery...COME ON! :wallbash:

I do hear good things about the Barbill. Wings and also Beef on weck.

Most of what he says about wings, is true...crispy, not greasy or "overly" sauced (but fully sauced) is important. The confusion here (in the article itself), is that the blue cheese is for the wing. IMO, it is only for the celery. The wing, should be eaten, slightly hotter than you can stand, without blue cheese. So, no Grady's for me.

and the celery must be in water for at least an hour for full crispness

Best wings: Gandy's in Cheektowaga :sick:

Grovers in East Amherst :sick:

Pizza Junction in N.T :lol: .

Casa Di Pizza Downtown ;)

While Frank and Teresa's Anchor Bar has fallen under new ownership they should get the honorable mention anyway :thumbsup: . And yes, crispy, as hot as you can stand ( or bbq) and dunked in the best blue cheese you can find. Blue cheese just for the celery...COME ON! ;)

I used to work at Pizza Junction, good wings but definitely not worth the price nowadays.

:censored::wallbash:

Even for wings you're the one Dean!!

Blue cheese is for the Celery!!

I know, I know... But I like it on the wing... Not that I can't stand the heat... Diary/milk products do cut done on the heat and go nicely with the hot sauce... Every couple of wings in bleu can really keep the "pace" going with regards to the heat... Really.

I know this will sound crazy... I often mix Franks with bleu cheese...

Oh, also... I like to mix NE clam chowder and Manhatten clam chowder together...

Must be the crazy BFLO in me... No pickle juice though! :angry:

Also, I was going to make a sexist comment about this wing place being in Seneca Falls... But, I probably shouldn't...

:doh:

Never understood the love for Duff's. I try to like them, but just can't. Last time I was there they were swimming in a pool of not so great sauce. :doh:

Just ask for less sauce. Or sauce on the side. Aside from that, they're awesome. And the sauce is great for dipping the fries in. Yummm..... I'm hungry now.