Bills lose today! and then the next three!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have made no improvements. This year the Bills are still the over-achieving 7 & 9 team as the last two years. That is simply management and coaching, period.

The Bills fans need a winner NOW. Ralph pay up, bring in motivated coaches and win the trophy, Now. No rebuilding.

you're right.

The Bills fans need a winner NOW. Ralph pay up, bring in motivated coaches and win the trophy, Now. No rebuilding.

Thank God. This really needed to be said. All the positivity on this board is bothersome. I'm glad someone is stepping up here and speaking the truth. Maybe now, that you posted this, Ralph will wake up(he reads these boards, you know, he posts under the name "Ieatcrayonz"). It's about time someone pointed out these flaws, maybe he'll take note.

I doubt that. As much as crayonz disdains Canadians, he never would have signed the Toronto deal

:rolleyes:

But, now Crayonz has now become an apologist for Canadians...a real Canadian lover. I'm not sure what happened.

If the Bills are "over-achieving", that speaks well of the coach, and suggests that a rebuild IS necessary. If you believe that the Bills do not need rebuilding, and would have more wins with a better coach, aren't they UNDER-achieving, right now?

OK, now that we've settled that, what coaches, who are guaranteed to win, are available and willing to come to Buffalo? Just curious.

Definitely UNDER-achieving and I'd go with Brian Billick. He's won a SB, he's smart, and coaches with passion and emotion. DJ has one of those 3 qualities and book smart doesn't count, so I'm changing to none of those qualities.

Yeah but at least I never stole somebody else's idea for naming GLB players :thumbdown:

to be fair, my next player will be rabble rabble, the one after that will Chickadeeee the Chickadee, and the one after that will be Michael Jefferson. :rolleyes: None of which you really have covered...

and you can't say that the Woodland Critters prevents me from using Chicky

Definitely UNDER-achieving and I'd go with Brian Billick. He's won a SB, he's smart, and coaches with passion and emotion. DJ has one of those 3 qualities and book smart doesn't count, so I'm changing to none of those qualities.

My problem with Billick is, his offenses in Baltimore make this Bills offense look like a juggernaut...and he was supposed to be some sort of offensive genius. This year, a rookie head coach, has more offense with a rookie QB, than Billick could ever dream of, when he as the HC.

But, I don't hate Billick, by any means. Let's just not pretend that there isn't an 800lb gorilla on his back.

Does Dick Jauron throw picks and miss FGs? He has the team-usually-in a position to win. He's here to stay-I haven't decided if I like that or not. But he won't be fired after signing a three year extension.

Well, Lindell is still on the roster, so no action taken. Winning coaches don't keep bad kickers on their rosters. They get sent packing.

My problem with Billick is, his offenses in Baltimore make this Bills offense look like a juggernaut...and he was supposed to be some sort of offensive genius. This year, a rookie head coach, has more offense with a rookie QB, than Billick could ever dream of, when he as the HC.

But, I don't hate Billick, by any means. Let's just not pretend that there isn't an 800lb gorilla on his back.

I don't think there is anyone out there that doesn't have some sort of gorilla on his back, but I'd say he has the lightest gorilla. Not sure why his offenses didn't perform, but he took what he had and made them a contender as well as a SB Champ. At this point, I would take anyone but DJ and his play not to lose attitude.

With our luck we will win the next 3 and everything falls into place in regards to us capturing the last wild card spot. A win against NE would put us in the playoffs but Matt Cassell aka Tom Brady v2 throws for 500 yds and we get blown out at home in devastating fashion.

Well, Lindell is still on the roster, so no action taken. Winning coaches don't keep bad kickers on their rosters. They get sent packing.

Either you're joking or you don't watch the Bills. Lindell has had a bad few games in a row but he has been one of if not the most consistent player on this team in the last couple of years.

Bills have made no improvements. This year the Bills are still the over-achieving 7 & 9 team as the last two years. That is simply management and coaching, period.

Sorry, but that ain't happening.

Ralph is long in years and won't be around, or mentally able to run this team in the VERY near future.

Don't care what Jim Kelly says, but economically no way for a future owner to keep the team in the BUF. Even

if they were able to keep a team here, not enough revenue stream to pay for a good coach, keep our good players,

or improve via FA.

Unless we score on a good, young coach and the planets align with our players, no way we see a SB in our

town anytime soon.

And yes, we do lose today in TO and may win 1 more game the rest of the year. Funny to think what our record

could be if we did not go 5 -1?? This team is 1 coaching staff, 2 offensive lineman, 1 TE, 1 WR (who may be on the

roster), 2 defensive lineman, 1 LB and a winning attitude from doing anything next year.

Sorry to be so negative, but the handwriting is on the wall.

Either you're joking or you don't watch the Bills. Lindell has had a bad few games in a row but he has been one of if not the most consistent player on this team in the last couple of years.

Oh, I watch the Bills. He's a weak kicker. He cost us the playoffs a few seasons back and has effectively removed us from the playoff race with his Monday night performance and he didn't help us against SF, either. He's not the answer at K

If the Bills are "over-achieving", that speaks well of the coach, and suggests that a rebuild IS necessary. If you believe that the Bills do not need rebuilding, and would have more wins with a better coach, aren't they UNDER-achieving, right now?

OK, now that we've settled that, what coaches, who are guaranteed to win, are available and willing to come to Buffalo? Just curious.

They aren't achieving, period. Three years into the play-not-to-lose regime, they still have to play not to lose to compete. Has anyone noticed that not only does Jauron not beat winning teams, but he specializes in beating losing teams that are taking the chances to get better that the Bills are NOT.

I mean, look at 2006. The Bills beat both GB and Jacksonville. The following year both of those teams are playing in their conference championship games and the Bills aren't a bit better. In 2007 the Bills won 5 games combined against Washington, NYJ and Miami. Those 3 teams got BETTER this year. The Bills have not.

If the Bills are on the rise as some of you think......why aren't they taking the next step? This year, they got an EASY schedule and will be lucky to finish .500. Face it, they are treading water.