Jauron DID sign the Bills 3 year

firstngoal

I've said it a million times:

We hire a new coach.

The next year we fire either the offensive or defensive coordinator.

The year after that, we fire the other coordinator.

The 3rd year we fire the Head Coach.

This fits perfectly into the contract extension, so prepare this offseason for Scapegoat #1 to get the ax. G'bye Turk, we hardly knew ye. Step up to the plate, Fewell, you're next.

I've said it a million times:

We hire a new coach.

The next year we fire either the offensive or defensive coordinator.

The year after that, we fire the other coordinator.

The 3rd year we fire the Head Coach.

This fits perfectly into the contract extension, so prepare this offseason for Scapegoat #1 to get the ax. G'bye Turk, we hardly knew ye. Step up to the plate, Fewell, you're next.

Well technically they haven't fired anyone yet as Fairchild left on his own accord so I'm sure they're going to have to make up for that...

As per Adam Schefter of the NFL network and reported on GR55.

<_<

:beer:

:w00t:

:w00t:

If this is true, and the Bills don't can him anyhow, I will go on record as predicting a 25 % drop on season

tickets sales before the season starts, and also that the Buffalo Bills will be not better than 6 - 10 next season.

Someone stated in another thread that the Bills policy is they never release any details on coaches contract extensions. Don't know if the Bills are unique in that regard or do most teams follow a similar path?? Not arguing right or wrong, just stating what was stated. (by a stater) Now I've stated it!

I still can not believe that, why no official word from the Bills?

Is this like top secret information or something?

Crap. Schefter is usually right about these things. But he definately does not know the language of the contract, so naturally there may be a clause that voids the deal if he does not take this team to the playoffs or post a certain record.

But if it is announced that he is extended there will be a fan uproar and possibly a drop in season ticket sales. Ralph isn't stupid and I believe the reports that say he is livid with this team's performance are valid. Odds are he won't want to eat Jauron's contract and may let him stay, but it's hard to imagine him letting the Bills achieve mediocrity for three more years.

Who knows, maybe hell will freeze over, we'll circle the wagons, rally the troops, win out, go 10-6, have other teams fold and squeak into the playoffs.

Something's gotta give.

Who knows, maybe hell will freeze over, we'll circle the wagons, rally the troops, win out, go 10-6, have other teams fold and squeak into the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS B-)

This sums up how I feel about the Bills right about now.