Happy Thanksging to all of you

BuffaloBill

Thanks! and the same to you. I plan to have some fried Turkey today. :censored: For those of you who have not experienced fried turkey, you gotta try it.

I have never tried it but have heard that it is excellent. I have a turkey fryer but have only used it for steamed clams. I do want to give it a try for turkey at some point.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Oh and.....GO BILLS!!!!

Thanks! and the same to you. I plan to have some fried Turkey today. :censored: For those of you who have not experienced fried turkey, you gotta try it.

Happy Turkey Day to all on this board and your families. :lol:

Yeah, fried turkey is the BEST! Not this year as I will be at

the in-laws... :(

I posted this in another thread where someone was knocking Canadians but it was so touching that I felt it belonged here too:

Given the day, we should all realize that some things are more important than money, looks, immigration laws, or teeth. These other things are things that Canadians value too; like family and God. With that I would like to wish everyone, especially Canadians, a happy and healthy Thanksgiving today. As they all sit around the turkey with their families, may they value the important things in life and enjoy their feast.

I posted this in another thread where someone was knocking Canadians but it was so touching that I felt it belonged here too:

Given the day, we should all realize that some things are more important than money, looks, immigration laws, or teeth. These other things are things that Canadians value too; like family and God. With that I would like to wish everyone, especially Canadians, a happy and healthy Thanksgiving today. As they all sit around the turkey with their families, may they value the important things in life and enjoy their feast.

Why are you thanking them now? Their Thansgiving was a month ago, commemorating the day that syphilis was introduced to the Western Hemisphere. Coincidence?

Why are you thanking them now? Their Thansgiving was a month ago, commemorating the day that syphilis was introduced to the Western Hemisphere. Coincidence?

Somebody did this crap in the other thread too.

I know Canadians are "not very bright" to put it mildly, but no way are they stupid enough to celebrate Thanksgiving on the wrong day. All they have to do is open up a calendar. Even they can do that.