I was a little miffed at Troy Vincent when

He wasn't too impressive at CB to begin with this year. I think they'd benefit by moving him to FS now. He's a much better option there than what we have. He just looks a bit slower to react to plays now, so we should take him off the corner and put him back at FS.

Losman would not be starting right now if Bledsoe were bleeding internally and he were 100% healthy. He's not going to start until the playoffs are completely and totally out of reach...and maybe even not then.

He's simply not ready for the NFL and you can't take a season that is officially not over yet and just throw him in there for whatever reason.

it's easy to think of troy and the fact that he hasn't been helping the team and cost us potential wins with his 'hit' of JP Losman, but the truth should lighten the burden.

it was an accident, and more JP's fault than Troy's fault. And he's the Last guy that would want to suffer a knee injury.

Schitt happens. Troy was a very good FA Pickup. He'll be back to show us why. Maybe then Drew will be on the bench helping JP read defenses. Drew can do that, but he sure as hell can't execute.

it's easy to think of troy and the fact that he hasn't been helping the team and cost us potential wins with his 'hit' of JP Losman, but the truth should lighten the burden.

it was an accident, and more JP's fault than Troy's fault. And he's the Last guy that would want to suffer a knee injury.

Schitt happens. Troy was a very good FA Pickup. He'll be back to show us why. Maybe then Drew will be on the bench helping JP read defenses. Drew can do that, but he sure as hell can't execute.

87065[/snapback]

Bingo !!!!

I sometimes can't believe the self-generated soap opera nonsense that propogates around this board. As if Troy had any intention at all of "showing" JP something or even hitting him. I was wondering how many replies down I might have to read before finding some sense. I guess we can probably thank WGR for a seed well planted. <_<

But right now I am absolutely PISSED at him......

Losman would be starting by now I think....

86787[/snapback]

Losman is lucky to be sitting. He broke his leg when he got tapped on the shoulder pads by Vincent. If he played behind this line he'd be a crumpled pile of

bones by now.

He's lucky Bledsoe is in taking the beating while he gets to eat ice cream on the sidelines. He'll feel alot more confident when somebody gets this team some semblance of an offensive line and that won't happen until next year.

Face it, Vick, Favre or Unitas could work behind this wretched line and with a receiving corps that leads the league in drops the record would still be 1-5. Since you want Bledsoe gone anyway let him take the beating instead of having Losman become totally demoralized back there.

Face it, Vick, Favre or Unitas could work behind this wretched line and with a receiving corps that leads the league in drops the record would still be 1-5. 

87132[/snapback]

I disagree.

IMO if Shane Matthews would've started last Sunday, the Bills would be 2-4.