Hamilton repoting Evans wide open all game...

Big Turk

Said Edwards was shellshocked and was scared to look farther than 5 yards downfield. Receivers were running open all game long. Hamilton said Evans left so fast at the end of the game, he was gone before Jauron's press conference was over. Said he has never seen Evans leave like that...said he looked disgusted, and instead of probably saying some things he would regret and going off, he just left so he wouldn't have to answer any questions....

Said he wouldn't be surprised because if Evans doesn't even show up for his show tomorrow, he looked that PO'd...

Said Edwards was shellshocked and was scared to look farther than 5 yards downfield. Receivers were running open all game long. Hamilton said Evans left so fast at the end of the game, he was gone before Jauron's press conference was over. Said he has never seen Evans leave like that...said he looked disgusted, and instead of probably saying some things he would regret and going off, he just left so he wouldn't have to answer any questions....

Said he wouldn't be surprised because if Evans doesn't even show up for his show tomorrow, he looked that PO'd...

Well - We invested tons of money in him and we are on prime time...and we look at him, what once? The freaking rookie out of KY got more love from Trent... Pitiful, pathetic, disgraceful - I think the staff and Trent owe Evans an apology...

I heard this.

I feel like crying.

Edwards is so much better than tonight. Earlier in the season if he had these opportunities, he would've carved this defense up but the 3 interceptions killed any bit of confidence he had.

Maybe he isn't. Maybe he just over achieved earlier or maybe teams have learned how to now defend him and he has yet to overcome that.

Edwards was afraid to throw the ball on a few occasions. But clevelands coverage was excellent, whereas during the rest of the season their defensive backs may as well have been making out with each other.

Every teams coverage seems to be excellent when they drop 8 into coverage, except ours. Funny how Edwards can't find ways to pick those defenses apart when he faces a D that drops into coverage every day in practice, but every team we play seems to have no problems with our D when we drop into coverage. Obviously there are people running open for periods of time and Edwards isn't finding them...it hasn't worked for the last 4 games, and it won't work next game...maybe its because he refuses to throw a ball more than 10 yards down the field to loosen up coverages....

Edwards is so much better than tonight. Earlier in the season if he had these opportunities, he would've carved this defense up but the 3 interceptions killed any bit of confidence he had.

Edwards has thrown for two or more TDs in a 2008 game exactly zero times this year. At no point in the season or his career would he have carved up those opportunities. Maybe he will get better but he sucked last year, he sucked earlier this year and he sucks now. I detect a trend but I could be wrong.

Unlike the HOF QB watching on the sidelines tonight, TE needs to grow a sack and get over it. Throw a pick or two, then come back and show 'em what you've got. He instead went into the fetile position.

Edwards has thrown for two or more TDs in a 2008 game exactly zero times this year. At no point in the season or his career would he have carved up those opportunities. Maybe he will get better but he sucked last year, he sucked earlier this year and he sucks now. I detect a trend but I could be wrong.

When I refer to carving up a defense, I don't mean throwing for more than 2 touchdowns. He carved up San Diego's defense, would you agree?

He was absolute garbage tonight, no doubt about it. But after hearing several people talk about Lee Evans (and even James Hardy on a few occasions) being open all night, you have to ask yourself if Trent played like he did in that San Diego game, or the Jacksonville game, or the Seattle game, would his night be dramatically different? I think so. But it wasn't. He looks completely different than he did earlier in the season.

You cannot deny the fact that he looked absolutely terrified out there after the 3rd INT. He checked down to Lynch at every possible opportunity. That is not the Trent we saw at the beginning of the season. And that was my point. He has never carved up many defenses with touchdowns galore, but he has methodically worn some out.

Do the fans that said the Bills should have taken Culter instead of Whitner look like the experts yet?

You just don't pass on a Culter for a mere safety.

Safties aren't normally impact players.

Even if Edwards pans out it was an epic blunder to pass on Cutler.

When I refer to carving up a defense, I don't mean throwing for more than 2 touchdowns. He carved up San Diego's defense, would you agree?

He was absolute garbage tonight, no doubt about it. But after hearing several people talk about Lee Evans (and even James Hardy on a few occasions) being open all night, you have to ask yourself if Trent played like he did in that San Diego game, or the Jacksonville game, or the Seattle game, would his night be dramatically different? I think so. But it wasn't. He looks completely different than he did earlier in the season.

You cannot deny the fact that he looked absolutely terrified out there after the 3rd INT. He checked down to Lynch at every possible opportunity. That is not the Trent we saw at the beginning of the season. And that was my point. He has never carved up many defenses with touchdowns galore, but he has methodically worn some out.

The fact that he looked good beating the Chargers, after suffering the concussion, and then playing so horribly the past 4 weeks, is perplexing.

I agree with the part about him sucking tonight.

We have needed special teams or defensive scores to win against St. Louis and Seattle. He tried to hand the game to Oakland and barely survived. We got one touchdaown against Jax. I left SD off the list by mistake. He played well in that game.

If there was any shredding at all it was against SD. We have played 10 games. I disagree with the shredding theory.

Unlike the HOF QB watching on the sidelines tonight, TE needs to grow a sack and get over it. Throw a pick or two, then come back and show 'em what you've got. He instead went into the fetile position.

But what about the end of the game when he actually threw with confidence and hit Royal with a perfect strike, only to be forced into 3 consecutive runs for a game losing field goal attempt? He's won games before on the last drive, why couldn't he have done it this time? The coaching staff had the balls to keep him in the game but they didn't have the balls to let him try to win it.

No doubt, Trent was horrible tonight, but at least give the man the chance to drive the team closer. It would've been a chance for redemption for the kid. Instead, he looks like a really, really bad quarterback on national tv.

In the broadcast, they mentioned how Kelly threw a couple picks in a Mon. nite game in 1991 against Cincy...well, my memory is still good... :thumbsup: Jim carved the joke Bungles defense up with 5 touchdown passes.

Anyone remember Dan Dierdorf? comments about Bungle DB Richard Fain? feigning (sp) injury? Lofton had that clown for lunch.

Do the fans that said the Bills should have taken Culter instead of Whitner looks like the experts yet?

You just don't pass on a Culter for a mere safety.

Safties aren't nowmally impact players.

Even if Edwards pans out it was an epic blunder to pass on Cutler.

When the Bills were 4-0...I posted here that I would rather have Edwards than Cutler...Not because I thought Edwards was more skilled than Cutler...Rather it was because I THOUGHT Edwards was the smarter, more poised, and more accurate QB...I was wrong...I admit it...

I'd rather have Cutler now no question...And missing on a QB of that calibre hurts...It really does...I still think Trent can snap out of this...growing pains and all...But Cutler is the better Pro and probably will be for the rest of their careers... :thumbsup: