Level-headed response to the game

justnzane

Ok, you have a QB that struggled all night, and you are driving deep. Now, conventional wisdom is to not take the risk and shatter his confidence. Now, I am not the biggest Jauron fan. But I am going to stand by his decision. Think about it, no matter how the Bills lost tonite Jauron was going to take a good deal of the heat. By losing this way, it is at least better than Edwards getting picked for the 20th time of the nite.

As for the jackasses that are talking about the team moving: !@#$ Off!!! If you can't stick by the team, through thick or thin, go cheer for the Pets*, Dolfelons, Clots.

Lets look forward to the Chefs game and hope for the team to get healthier.

-justn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you have a QB that struggled all night, and you are driving deep. Now, conventional wisdom is to not take the risk and shatter his confidence. Now, I am not the biggest Jauron fan. But I am going to stand by his decision. Think about it, no matter how the Bills lost tonite Jauron was going to take a good deal of the heat. By losing this way, it is at least better than Edwards getting picked for the 20th time of the nite.

As for the jackasses that are talking about the team moving: !@#$ Off!!! If you can't stick by the team, through thick or thin, go cheer for the Pets*, Dolfelons, Clots.

-justn

At this point, more so than any other in the game, run a play action pass. Odds would be that someone would go

wide open....The entire world was looking for the run for chrissakes

If the QB can't shake off a bad outing to lead the team on a winning drive he's not the QB I want for this team. And the truth is, by running the ball 3 times after that NICE pass to Royal, Jauron deprived Edwards of the chance to redeem himself.

I'm sorry, I seriously can't believe that there is ANYONE willing to offer up a defense of that.

Yeah, because it would really suck to root for a well-run team that tries to win and would make your Sundays actually enjoyable.

-justn

Shatter his confidence? 'Scuse me? His confidence is long gone. Play calling if for crap.

Would much rather see the Bills go for the jugular than the crap calls we had.

Sorry, don't see it your way at all. We needed go for it to help with the entire teams confidence.

-justn

Level-headed or idiotic? :angry:

-justn

Yeah, I agree. If Trent was beyond his 3rd full year, I'd say pull him. But with him being so young, you have to let him work through it or risk losing him

If the QB can't shake off a bad outing to lead the team on a winning drive he's not the QB I want for this team. And the truth is, by running the ball 3 times after that NICE pass to Royal, Jauron deprived Edwards of the chance to redeem himself.

I'm sorry, I seriously can't believe that there is ANYONE willing to offer up a defense of that.

TE was already well on his way to redeeming himself with 2 last minute drives to take the lead. He had regained at least some confidence so why stop with all that time left and 1st down?! Play action would've probably netted an easy 1st down, if not a TD.

Let me add that Lindell didn't miss due to lack of power, he missed on accuracy... I am not lumping the loss on him, but it was still a reasonable distance for a FG even with the wind

Crennel gave the Bills 5 more yards by calling 2 timeouts. Jauron was content with the 50 yarder. Absolutely mind-boggling considering Edwards just threw his best pass of the night.

-justn

Football ain't a game for the weak minded.

Ok, you have a QB that struggled all night, and you are driving deep. Now, conventional wisdom is to not take the risk and shatter his confidence. Now, I am not the biggest Jauron fan. But I am going to stand by his decision. Think about it, no matter how the Bills lost tonite Jauron was going to take a good deal of the heat. By losing this way, it is at least better than Edwards getting picked for the 20th time of the nite........

I disagree. Edwards obviously has the yips & has lost all his confidence. He finally completes a pass down the middle & has shown in the past that he is better under pressure in the 4th. Letting him pass the ball had the potential for him to regain confidence.......and if he throws an INT showing that he is still debilitated as a productive QB he could unequivocally been benched for a week or two to give him some respite from the pressure.