The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIght now watching TE is like watching an actor on Broadway forgetting his lines. The guy is just freaked out in the pocket. He's not looking down the field. He's staring at the pass rush, and like Jaws says,,,waiting for the guy to be standing there open. You can't do that. He used to hit guys in stride but he's too scared right now, no confidence.

Hopefully Trent gets his ass reamed by our coach in anger in the halftime. How Trent responds in this second half is huge for setting the pace for the rest of the year. Thank god DJ is so vocal, otherwise I'd worry about the future career of Trent...

RIght now watching TE is like watching an actor on Broadway forgetting his lines. The guy is just freaked out in the pocket. He's not looking down the field. He's staring at the pass rush, and like Jaws says,,,waiting for the guy to be standing there open. You can't do that. He used to hit guys in stride but he's too scared right now, no confidence.

Agree done if the things that made him good was that he read bang threw - now he is readin reading reading then trying to throw

:D

I hope you're not saying Jaworski is a great film or x and o's guy. Kornheiser even puts him in his place regularly which says something ....

Jaworski is one of the very best in the biz, when it comes to breaking down film.

Hopefully Trent gets his ass reamed by our coach in anger in the halftime. How Trent responds in this second half is huge for setting the pace for the rest of the year. Thank god DJ is so vocal, otherwise I'd worry about the future career of Trent...

:D

It's incredible, this is scary. Never seen a guy digress this much. We're looking like the Raiders on offense.

Can I request that the Bills offense scrap two formations from their playbook. The first is this stupid "Wildcat," formation that seems to be all the rage. Didn't take defenses too long to figure out "Hey they can't pass from this so just defend the run." The second is the empty backfield. Empty backfield on 3-1. WTF???? At least make them THINK there's the possibility you might run.

Not entirely true. Lynch has definitely missed the hole a couple of times. I've seen people comment on it here and have re-watched several plays tonight. There was one egregious example on the TD drive.

Right now...For whatever reason...Fred Jackson is a better Running Back than Marshawn...I'm not saying He's better than Marshawn...I'm just saying Freddie chooses and hits the hole a heck of a lot better right now...Marshawn is definitely in a bit of a funk...But He still has SO much talent He can turn next-to-nothing into something on any Play...I'm still waiting for Marshawn to stop that side-stepping in the Back Field and just run to daylight more often...Plant His foot and go...When He does that He will be unstoppable... :D