A couple of observations

There wasn't any conclusive evidence. The ball didn't change directions. It was the right call.

They should have caught up to him.

85151[/snapback]

It sure looked like it changed directions to me.... and the commentators.... and the coaches upstairs.... only the refs and the ravens saw it differently. o well.

It sure looked like it changed directions to me.... and the commentators.... and the coaches upstairs.... only the refs and the ravens saw it differently.  o well.

85260[/snapback]

Footballs aren't round, they can take funny hops, I didn't think it was conclusive and wasn't surprised or upset at the call...

They must have showed that replay 6 times and I couldn't conclude that it hit the players leg. I can't get upset with that call. We're grabbing at straws.

85269[/snapback]

same here, there wasn't conclusive evidence that the ball touched the defender. Good call IMO.

As for the punt, from my perspective it was inconclusive either way. i.e. since it was called a no-touch, they weren't about to overturn the original call.

As for Bledsoe just walking off the field, either a) he's a leader & is showing the troops the way to go, or B) he realized the futility of staying on the field & trying to score.