Mitchell not practicing?

todd

I don't know if I'm getting really desperate or if this actually sounds like a decent idea.....

you're getting desperate. Chris Kelsay sucks at rushing the passer, and is downright awful at containment. It's not a good idea at all. He has no initial quickness, and is stiff in movement, with poor closing speed. Kelsay playing wlb would be a nightmare, for the Bills.

you're getting desperate. Chris Kelsay sucks at rushing the passer, and is downright awful at containment. It's not a good idea at all. He has no initial quickness, and is stiff in movement, with poor closing speed. Kelsay playing wlb would be a nightmare, for the Bills.

I agree. It would just be nice to find somewhere to utilize his skills err....contract. :oops:

I think the team is getting desperate.

I think the team is getting desperate.

Good thing they IR'd Crowell

Hopefully that's the case. In the offseason hopefully they'll address it, and they can cut these bad contracts that are now coming back to bite them.

That would leave us paper thin on the oline..