Wow...if you thought the Bills ahve no pass rush...

Big Turk

Bills have 13 sacks on the season, which surprisingly is ahead of a few teams you would think should be able to get after the QB like Indy(have 10 sacks), Jacksonville(11 sacks), Washington(10 sacks), and is tied with Carolina with 13 sacks.

However, Kansas City might be trying to set an all time low for sacks in a season with an embarrassing 4 total sacks on the year...so, just think Bills fans...just how bad must KC's pass rush be to only have generated 4 total sacks on the season??

Bills have 13 sacks on the season, which surprisingly is ahead of a few teams you would think should be able to get after the QB like Indy(have 10 sacks), Jacksonville(11 sacks), Washington(10 sacks), and is tied with Carolina with 13 sacks.

However, Kansas City might be trying to set an all time low for sacks in a season with an embarrassing 4 total sacks on the year...so, just think Bills fans...just how bad must KC's pass rush be to only have generated 4 total sacks on the season??

Didn't we get 5 credited sacks in week 1 vs the Seahawks? If so, we have had 8 sacks in the last 7 games. Pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

I'm not sure if Id look at sacks as a measuring point ..a lot of teams are using QB's with quicker reading skills and quicker throwing skills...Marino was very good at avoiding sacks due to his quick release...Trent has a very quick release as well..I know there were a couple games he didn't get sacked at all..Brady is another QB thats good at avoiding sacks due to good defensive reading skills and quick releases...Id say the more impactive stats would be QB hits and QB hurries...this to me makes the QB think about something else for a split sec thus forcing more throws and ending in more incomplete passes and INT's..I think our guys are there a lot to hit and hurry the opposing QB's, we just need our DB's to start grabbing more INT's..but thats a different post

I'm not sure if Id look at sacks as a measuring point ..a lot of teams are using QB's with quicker reading skills and quicker throwing skills...Marino was very good at avoiding sacks due to his quick release...Trent has a very quick release as well..I know there were a couple games he didn't get sacked at all..Brady is another QB thats good at avoiding sacks due to good defensive reading skills and quick releases...Id say the more impactive stats would be QB hits and QB hurries...this to me makes the QB think about something else for a split sec thus forcing more throws and ending in more incomplete passes and INT's..I think our guys are there a lot to hit and hurry the opposing QB's, we just need our DB's to start grabbing more INT's..but thats a different post

NYJ had 8 qb hits on TE. BUF had but 1 on Favre.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/2...UF_Gamebook.pdf